Forum back Online

mark1447

I don't know for sure but it looks like the site is hit around the same time everyday.

Is there anything we can do in the interim until we move that can stop these annoying hackers?

I also had a question: When we make the move, will we all have to sign up again or will our profiles get "transferred"?

Ok, forums are not working properly in Google Chrome.

Dear Anonymous,

The purpose of this message is to inform you about the Revolution:

OCCUPY HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT IN LONDON ON NOVEMBER 5, 2012.

OCCUPY CONGRESS IN WASHINGTON D.C. ON NOVEMBER 11, 2012.

STOP WAR.

CANCEL ALL DEBT.

REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH.

Please, watch the "Nazi Banksters' Crimes Ripple Effect" movie to find out why, how, and to have sound arguments to persuade others. The movie can be easily found with a search engine.

Please, print the flyers at 2012jubilee.info and distribute them.

Please, spread this message and the movie to everyone you know.

-Anonymous

P.S. Please, do not delete this message or something of yours might get deleted. You have been warned.

post-1-133288582677_thumb.jpg

post-1-133288582677_thumb.jpg

Dear Anonymous,

The purpose of this message is to inform you about the Revolution:

OCCUPY HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT IN LONDON ON NOVEMBER 5, 2012.

OCCUPY CONGRESS IN WASHINGTON D.C. ON NOVEMBER 11, 2012.

STOP WAR.

CANCEL ALL DEBT.

REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH.

Please, watch the "Nazi Banksters' Crimes Ripple Effect" movie to find out why, how, and to have sound arguments to persuade others. The movie can be easily found with a search engine.

Please, print the flyers at 2012jubilee.info and distribute them.

Please, spread this message and the movie to everyone you know.

-Anonymous

P.S. Please, do not delete this message or something of yours might get deleted. You have been warned.

Was this sent to you by any chance? And I'm inferring that if you delete the message they override the website or something.

Guest TestUser

My account is always the first one to get hacked. Like I said before it's not the first time or the last. They keep finding a way into the admin account but that's it. I think they're getting in from the chatbox. That's next to be removed until further notice.

I know this shit may seem scary a bit but I'm trying to keep the forums open until IP Board can figure out why the conversion is screwing up. None of this would be happening if I would have just shut the forums down until the conversion process is completed. But I was afraid that would take too long and it has.

Guest TestUser
Can you (Testuser) ban yourself (as Harry)?

PS I've noticed that they've started going back and editing old posts. Look at the bottom of the first page of the list of KeystoneRegional's posts. I'm assuming they're using your account for that.

Like I told someone else it's very easy to edit a post and that's all they're doing. Just ignore it and keep posting like normal until I sort this out with IP Services. I'm really trying to avoid closing down the forums.

Archived