Forum back Online

mark1447

Also, on top of creating new passwords, it would be also wise to change the emails after today just for safety. I've been trying to get the news out to some folks all over today to change their passwords & emails.

Ok, I changed both..

Also, the "like" function isn't appearing..

Also, on top of creating new passwords, it would be also wise to change the emails after today just for safety. I've been trying to get the news out to some folks all over today to change their passwords & emails.

Went to gmail, can't figure out how to change my e-mail address. Changed my password though, but might change it back.

About the email, you do know that the 'from' information can be forged, right?

Bingo!

I wouldn't mess with Anonymous if I were you guys...

Remember, this is the friggin' internet

Lol...Internet is serious business after all.

Guest TestUser

Yes it's happening again. Everyone please bear with us as we are trying to move onto a new platform. Sorry for all the bullshit. :D

Guest TestUser
Did anyone of you notice Anonymous's ramming again? The NYCTF has been hit once more! >__<

Can anyone alert me with its security and why it was hacked AGAIN just now!? Because I'm getting really scared.

EDIT: Didn't see your reply, Harry.

Yes this is Harry. We are working on restoring some stuff and then transferring over to a new platform. They used the same bullshit hack again. I thought I had it covered but I guess I didn't.

All mods have been disabled for good.

Yes this is Harry. We are working on restoring some stuff and then transferring over to a new platform. They used the same bullshit hack again. I thought I had it covered but I guess I didn't.

All mods have been disabled for good.

I'm sorry that this had to happen. It's pure bullshit that these terrorists are picking apart the site that you worked tirelessly on.

Guest TestUser
I'm sorry that this had to happen. It's pure bullshit that these terrorists are picking apart the site that you worked tirelessly on.

And I will work tirelessly on restoring and bringing to you guys (that support this community) a better transit experience. I want to thank all you guys for hanging in there with us. Again, I sincerely apologize for this.

I'm staying off my username for now and will be using this account.

Wow! I did not understand why go after this site. It's not like they getting $50 Million if succesful. Guys not advocating it just making a point.

They're hitting all vBulletin websites. All the ones they can find with the same vulnerability.

Can this turn into a lawsuit? Because this I don't know

I wouldn't even bother.

And point the finger at who, exactly?

We don't need to get into this right now. :cool:

This is the perfect time to mention this...

After being denied by a community software developer because we weren't big enough (this forum) for their software I've decided to go with my second option which is

whats_next.jpg

We'll try out their chat module and if you guys like I'll order 25-50 user license. If not I'll see if there's a chat hack I can use so that I can get hacked again like now. :confused:

To be honest with you guys I'm more embarrassed to be denied the use of software because this website isn't big enough than this whole hacking shit. If anything this community is itself a victim of corporate greed. :mad:

They're hitting all vBulletin websites. All the ones they can find with the same vulnerability.

I wouldn't even bother.

We don't need to get into this right now. :cool:

This is the perfect time to mention this...

After being denied by a community software developer because we weren't big enough (this forum) for their software I've decided to go with my second option which is

whats_next.jpg

We'll try out their chat module and if you guys like I'll order 25-50 user license. If not I'll see if there's a chat hack I can use so that I can get hacked again like now. :confused:

To be honest with you guys I'm more embarrassed to be denied the use of software because this website isn't big enough than this whole hacking shit. If anything this community is itself a victim of corporate greed. :mad:

Just try to hang in there. I happen to think you're doing a great job here in NYCTF. It's a great community, as informative and lively as some so-called "news" sites and I'm proud to be a small part of it. I'm with you 100%.

It was scary.

I usually never good into bad site or bad email, I made mistake this time.

I think some of Pokemon forums I go is eVulletin I think.

My retired museum friend's email was hijacked, so I help her create her new email.

Harry, I agree and it's famous worldwide forum and it should not be denied by community software.

I call it worldwide because there are lots of internet rail/bus buffs joining the forum communities.

Maybe, we could petition that software to approved NYCF as community software.

Archived