From this past week...(part one)

BJC

OH NOES! (MTA) Bus taking over the Bx12!!!! :eek:

Seems they didn't have time (or were too lazy) to relabel 5347, eh? That thing just might be a whiteback if we see "(MTA) New York City Bus" on the back again, IMHO.

Nice pics.

Seems they didn't have time (or were too lazy) to relabel 5347, eh? That thing just might be a whiteback if we see "(MTA) New York City Bus" on the back again, IMHO.

Nice pics.

For some reason, 5347-5351 all read MTA Bus still.

Nice pics.

Hopefully 5347 will remain the same because there needs to be some type of mixture. It would really be boring if all BRT reads SBS on its sides.

Overall, I hate Select Bus Service. It's shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

sbs is just another piece of shit to NYC. i mean why can't they use the regular metrocard. it's the same damn fare.

Its a faster way, or suppose to be a faster way for boarding mainly.

I really don't see whats so hard. Goddamn people are so ignorant. I probably don't see whats so difficult because I've been use to it for 8 years here in New Jersey riding HBLR.

And you are using the regular Metrocard. Put it into the machine, and wa la, a receipt is printed which you take and you get on the bus.

I really don't see whats so hard. Gotdamn people are so ignorant. I probably don't see whats so difficult because I've been use to it for 8 years here in New Jersey riding HBLR.

And you are using the regular Metrocard. Put it into the machine, and wa la, a receipt is printed which you take and you get on the bus.

no i don't mean for us regular people. i mean for the elderlys or the ones that don't know. if they used a metrocard on board would be faster for US not realibility.

I really don't see whats so hard. Gotdamn people are so ignorant. I probably don't see whats so difficult because I've been use to it for 8 years here in New Jersey riding HBLR.

I believe the correct spelling is "voila." B)

And I agree. Are people that set against change? It's just like buying a Singleride ticket right before entering the subway, and people do that all the time.

no i don't mean for us regular people. i mean for the elderlys or the ones that don't know. if they used a metrocard on board would be faster for US not realibility.

"Realibility?"

I still think it would be faster for the elderly. They pay before they board. That way, they don't have to pay on the bus- they can just get on and sit down. The ones that don't know, well, they better learn.

Archived