The white backs

I Run Trains

Ok so I just got Off the M11 on bus number an RTS #86xx. (I forgot) but as I looked closely. I noticed the white back is not Paint! Its white wrapping and you can see it clearly and some of the Wrapping was coming of due to pieces of the back of the bus being broke... but it was pretty clear that it was a wrap because the rest of the bus was filthy expect the back and you could see the difference in color...

Now.. Am I buggin? Do they wrap or paint the back of these buses? :eek:

Thats strange. They were probably trying out wrapping or the paint is chipping, but thats the first I've heard this.

Ditto.... That would be news to me also. At the roadeo the backs looked painted. But maybe they use something different when they do the back ad wrap.

White backs are repainted not wrapped, but some (RTSs) have a white wrap on the back, which is part of an ad on the back. I've seen them may times.......

Nah.. Well that bus was wrapped in white with the blue Mta New York City Bus on it. Look like that was attentionally done. Why would they put the logo on the back with the blue number as well it they are gonna wrap it?? :eek:

Nah.. Well that bus was wrapped in white with the blue Mta New York City Bus on it. Look like that was attentionally done. Why would they put the logo on the back with the blue number as well it they are gonna wrap it?? :eek:

Trust me, the true repaints are repainted. Maybe they are doing this to some of the RTSs, as they will be retiring eventually. It's this, or some depots are just doing quickies. Maybe they are hiding something under the wrap.......

Archived