A few pics from Eastern div

trainfan22

Great pics trainfan22. You always take great photos.

In my option the Eastern div (J)(L)(M)(Z) has some of the best photos opportunities in the whole system. But as much as I love pics of the eastern div, I love to see more pics of the eastern div east of Broadway Junction. Most times when the (J)(M)(Z) line is photograph all you see is the Manhattan stations and the stations between the Williamsburg Bridge and Myrtle Avenue. In general it will be great to see less photograph parts of the (NYCT) system in more photos threads.

Great shots man!!! I'm so sick of getting excited on the platforms when I see a (J) R160, only for it to be a stupid test train! One of these days I'm going to have a heart attack, and then blame it on MTA for teasing me!! I'm tired of embarrasing myself everytime I see one coming!

Great shots man!!! I'm so sick of getting excited on the platforms when I see a (J) R160, only for it to be a stupid test train! One of these days I'm going to have a heart attack, and then blame it on MTA for teasing me!! I'm tired of embarrasing myself everytime I see one coming!
LOLOLOLOL you should seen me when I saw a VII on the Bx14...

(:((T)(W) I'm loving the photos, I never seen a R160 on the (J) line, and my favorite is all the R40 and R42 shots.

Great photos man!

LOL! FOAM!!! j/k

But seriously man, we don't want to hear anyone having to get medical attention because they saw a test train. :(

Awesome!

BTW: Will that same R160A-1 train be tested tommorrow? I want to photograph it.

Most likely will. Pending for how long its been out testing. Just go for it.

In my option the Eastern div (J)(L)(M)(Z) has some of the best photos opportunities in the whole system. But as much as I love pics of the eastern div, I love to see more pics of the eastern div east of Broadway Junction. Most times when the (J)(M)(Z) line is photograph all you see is the Manhattan stations and the stations between the Williamsburg Bridge and Myrtle Avenue. In general it will be great to see less photograph parts of the (NYCT) system in more photos threads.

Thanks!!

Thanks!! They should start running in service on the (J) next week, from what ive read on SC.

LOLOLOLOL you should seen me when I saw a VII on the Bx14...

(:P(T)(W) I'm loving the photos, I never seen a R160 on the (J) line, and my favorite is all the R40 and R42 shots.

Thanks!!

Awesome!

BTW: Will that same R160A-1 train be tested tommorrow? I want to photograph it.

Thanks!! It should be it came to marcy around 12:30 to 1:30. Most likely it will be testing tommorrow.

Nice shots, My favorite is the last one.

Great photos man!

LOL! FOAM!!! j/k

But seriously man, we don't want to hear anyone having to get medical attention because they saw a test train. :rolleyes:

Most likely will. Pending for how long its been out testing. Just go for it.

Thanks!!

Wow...........................:rolleyes:

Shhhhh, you want people to start coming up in teh eastern and foaming it up? :rolleyes::P

Archived