A Follow-Up To East New York's Post...

Cait Sith

My turn!

NYCTF & TTMG doin' what we do best, delivering the goods!

DSC02201.jpg

DSC02203.jpg

DSC02206.jpg

DSC02215.jpg

DSC02217.jpg

DSC02219.jpg

DSC02221.jpg

A few others

DSC02169.jpg

DSC02176.jpg

DSC02180.jpg

DSC02182.jpg

DSC02186.jpg

DSC02154.jpg

DSC02159.jpg

DSC02087.jpg

DSC02124.jpg

DSC02134.jpg

DSC02063.jpg

DSC02069.jpg

DSC02009.jpg

DSC02011.jpg

DSC02015.jpg

DSC02025.jpg

DSC02035.jpg

DSC02054.jpg

Every shot here is phenomenal, superb shots of the new buses and incredible light in all of the Brooklyn shots. Glad you made it to the Fulton St area, great diversity bus-wise around there. Good catch of 7216 as well, haven't seen a 7200 there in ages. That shot of 4004 is absolutely incredible, and those SI shots look good too (Xcelsiors still looking fresh). C40LFs on BusTime will take getting used to, nice to have them though. Is 4814 back from manufacturer work or just getting delivered? Any case, great stuff as usual.

Every shot here is phenomenal, superb shots of the new buses and incredible light in all of the Brooklyn shots. Glad you made it to the Fulton St area, great diversity bus-wise around there. Good catch of 7216 as well, haven't seen a 7200 there in ages. That shot of 4004 is absolutely incredible, and those SI shots look good too (Xcelsiors still looking fresh). C40LFs on BusTime will take getting used to, nice to have them though. Is 4814 back from manufacturer work or just getting delivered? Any case, great stuff as usual.

Seems like manufacturer work but man, that bus looks beat to all hell. I was lucky to get that 7216. I was hoping for one of those along with a 9800 to show, unfortunately my video attempt of 9856 sank into the ocean.

-EDIT- A few more items added to the first post.

Great photos!!

i knew the xcelsiors had rear facing seats...i was looking at the interior photos trying to study the seating...and the double seats right before the middle joint of the bus...i was curious to wat was there...if it was a single seat facing in on each side...or double sides seats in the acordion part like the d60s but this video proved that i was right! and you said 4814 was coming from manufacturing work...what happened to it?? why does it look beat to hell??

Great photos!!

i knew the xcelsiors had rear facing seats...i was looking at the interior photos trying to study the seating...and the double seats right before the middle joint of the bus...i was curious to wat was there...if it was a single seat facing in on each side...or double sides seats in the acordion part like the d60s but this video proved that i was right! and you said 4814 was coming from manufacturing work...what happened to it?? why does it look beat to hell??

Yes, those are rear facing seats in the middle. Even though I don't sit in them, it's a good way to get more seats in there.

A couple are there for service. This happens with new buses for various reasons.

I've never been one to really drool over a bus, but that damn XD60..........

Archived