Repeatedly being logged out.

Threxx

Question

12 answers to this question

Not quite. I am wondering if this happens to anyone too. When they go to the home page, do you get logged out? And when you click the forums you get logged in? Whenever I log in from the home page, it gives me some sort of error. But I can log in, so its perfectly fine. JW if it happens to anyone else.

I keep getting logged out when I close my browser, though I have the "Remember me" option checked. I think it's a problem with my Chrome, but I'm still going to bring it up.

For me chrome is fine, but safari i have to keep logging back in despite the 'remember me' box being checked.

One thing you guys can check is your browser settings. If the browser (IE, Firefox or Chrome) is set so that passwords are deleted on exit and you close windows and tabs as you surf through the website you will have to re-enter your username and password each time you return. Another reason is that your browser may be accidentally set to not accept third party cookies, another common problem. So check your security settings.

That should be the first thing that should be checked before looking into other probable causes for repeated log outs.

Edit: Oh wow I missed the party lol. Nvrmind.

Archived