Night of violence: Two men slashed with beer bottle in bloody Times Square

Harry

[float=left]post-5097-0-84472800-1345242218_thumb.jpg[/float]Two men were slashed with a broken beer bottle when a brawl broke out early Friday in the Times Square subway station, police and witnesses said.

The fight erupted about 4:30 a.m. in front of the elevator on the Seventh Ave. side of the station’s passage to the Eighth Ave.

Read more: Source

post-5097-0-84472800-1345242218_thumb.jpg

Read the entire source.

This is why its dangerous to go outside of your home at night and after midnight. But this bothers me, considering that Times Square complex station is the busiest and yet something bad happens. But it was around 4:30 p.m. anyway...anything can happen regardless...

Im actually a Night Supervisor at A Times Sq Office Tower Situated Directly above the Downtown 123 Local on 7 ave...It was Blood all over the sidewalk, down the stairs onto the mezzanine at 41 and 7th

I asked the Cops what had happened and I was told the Following "Call 311 for further information and Mind your Business"...I was absoulutely blown Away...8 Cops and the Sargeant standing around scratchin there ass and This is what I was told...well so much for my Incident Report...Te attitude I Recieved was Uncalled for Considering I was in Full Uniform...Not a passerby...its my job to report something like this obviuosly...As for the victims they were picked up by ems But those fvkin Cops Can GO TO HELL!...I have no remorse when One gets Popped,..Comes with the Application you filled Out...And you wonder why there is such a Disconnect between the Cops and Civilians...I had to Put together the details from 3 diffrent people...I would say More but I Rest my Case in Respect for those with Cops as siblings on this forum...

This Is why i don't be around times Sq at night as much, alot of crazy young kids or adults like to act stupid, now the cops are in rampage mode trying to find the other 4-5 men who committed this crime, its about that time where most of the graduates from police academy will end up being in the transit district.

Im actually a Night Supervisor at A Times Sq Office Tower Situated Directly above the Downtown 123 Local on 7 ave...It was Blood all over the sidewalk, down the stairs onto the mezzanine at 41 and 7th

I asked the Cops what had happened and I was told the Following "Call 311 for further information and Mind your Business"...I was absoulutely blown Away...8 Cops and the Sargeant standing around scratchin there ass and This is what I was told...well so much for my Incident Report...Te attitude I Recieved was Uncalled for Considering I was in Full Uniform...Not a passerby...its my job to report something like this obviuosly...As for the victims they were picked up by ems But those fvkin Cops Can GO TO HELL!...I have no remorse when One gets Popped,..Comes with the Application you filled Out...And you wonder why there is such a Disconnect between the Cops and Civilians...I had to Put together the details from 3 diffrent people...I would say More but I Rest my Case in Respect for those with Cops as siblings on this forum...

Thats just straight Up wrong, they could have gave you the correct information, but alot of people still thinks the NYPD is the best and to me they aren't because Now Someone innocent might wind up behind bars because of this BS instead of the actual criminal

I asked the Cops what had happened and I was told the Following "Call 311 for further information and Mind your Business"...I was absoulutely blown Away...8 Cops and the Sargeant standing around scratchin there ass and This is what I was told...well so much for my Incident Report...Te attitude I Recieved was Uncalled for Considering I was in Full Uniform...Not a passerby...

Incredible. You unquestionably had the authority in inquiring the police officer for information regarding the crime, and that's what he told you? Yeah OK then call 311 and file a complaint against those police officers then. Get even.

Te attitude I Recieved was Uncalled for Considering I was in Full Uniform...Not a passerby...its my job to report something like this obviuosly...As for the victims they were picked up by ems But those fvkin Cops Can GO TO HELL!...I have no remorse when One gets Popped,..Comes with the Application you filled Out...And you wonder why there is such a Disconnect between the Cops and Civilians...I had to Put together the details from 3 diffrent people...I would say More but I Rest my Case in Respect for those with Cops as siblings on this forum...

I did have to make a complaint because of a racial slur from a cop one night over crossing cars on a train at a station. He even deliberately marked the wrong race on my ticket even though it was clear on my driver's license I am Chinese of mixed descent. I went to this website from calling 311 after getting nowhere with the Transit Adjudication Bureau. OK yeah I broke the law. Fine. I paid the ticket. But that cop had some freaking nerve with his comments. He even threatened to arrest me. Yeah whatever, for what? For resisting arrest? I have every right to speak my mind over his racist comments and actions. I have every right to slap this fool in his face for insulting me to no end, racist prick. I really felt agitated enough to do just that but of course I'll be the loser if I did that.

Case is ongoing so I can't give any more specifics. I said too much as it is. But yeah file a complaint if you see it necessary. Get even. You're just doing your job, that was totally uncalled for.

On that note I'll admit other cops did really save my ass many times and letting things go, so yeah there's some good police officers out there. But yeah some of them are total douchebags, seriously.

Archived