Want to ride a paratransit bus?

Amtrak7

][/b]

n20, n25, n58 -- EXPECT ROUTE DELAYS

Sunday September 9th, 7:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.

Due to a street fair in Great Neck, there will be no N58 service along Middle Neck Road between North Station Plaza and Beverly Road. Please note, we will be using smaller Para Transit buses for the n58 in the morning. There will be a temporary bus stop set up at South Station Plaza east of Barstow Road for the n58, n20, and n25.

Buses will be rerouted as follows: n58 northbound buses will leave South Station Plaza East of Barstow Road and turn right on to Barstow. They will then turn left on to Beverly Road and then turn right on to Middleneck Road, where they will resume their regular route. n58 southbound buses will turn left on to Beverly Road from Middle Neck Road. They will then turn right on to Barstow Road and turn right on to South Station Plaza.

From Google Map street view, it looks wide enough for regular bus.

If larger school bus can do it, why can't NICE?

I think it going to be difficult for n20/n25 B/O turning right from Middle Neck Rd to Bartow Av because they using regular buses.

Using Able-Ride vehicles will properly confuse n58 riders and where is N58 bus?

What will happened to people who made appointment with Able-Ride paratransit on day? Does they have enough paratransit buses to assist N58 detour?

Theres a narrow gate on that side of Kensington on Beverly Rd and Middle Neck Rd with barely enough room for a car in each direction to go thru. As for school buses, have you ever seen one go thru there. I'm pretty sure even school buses use the back way into Kensington via Station Rd.

• 2 weeks later...

Theres a narrow gate on that side of Kensington on Beverly Rd and Middle Neck Rd with barely enough room for a car in each direction to go thru. As for school buses, have you ever seen one go thru there. I'm pretty sure even school buses use the back way into Kensington via Station Rd.

This gate?

mij77d.jpg

Archived