Which one doesn't belong (Subway edition)

Q43LTD

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

69 Street b/c its a A Division station.

Right station, wrong reason

Cypress Hills (J) only station that's skip/stop

No

It's been 24 hours, and N4 was the closest.

The correct answer is 69 St, but not because it's A division. 69 St is the only one not named after a neighborhood

Right station, wrong reason

No

It's been 24 hours, and N4 was the closest.

The correct answer is 69 St, but not because it's A division. 69 St is the only one not named after a neighborhood

That was a good one Fresh Pond...U had me on that one

Hello everyone this is my first post I want to make a guess a location I will start Pelham bay park 6 241 street (2) 242 street (1) or ditmars blvd (n q) trains

ditmars blvd. is two track with an island platform while other are two track with island and side platform

(7)

I'll go:

Jamaica Center (E)(J)(Z)

Far Rockaway (A)

Metropolitan ave (M)

Broad Street (J) ( Z)

broad street is the only two island platform. one for exit and one for entering. the other are all island platform

Broad Street, because the rest are stations located in Queens.

Far Rockaway (A), because it's the only one not served by any services that run on the Jamaica EL.

Nope. Although good reasons. But I'm going give it

Jamaica Center because it is the first MODERN BUS-SUBWAY INTERMODAL TRANSFER POINT IN THE CITY.

Nope. Although good reasons. But I'm going give it

Jamaica Center because it is the first MODERN BUS-SUBWAY INTERMODAL TRANSFER POINT IN THE CITY.

Metropolitan Ave, Far Rockaway are pretty modern. Far Rockaway is also an intermodel transfer point, to NICE buses and the LIRR. I believe Metropolitan Ave also has a bus bay with connections to many MTA Buses. I've never been to Broad Street though.

So yeah, you could have given a better reason, like the island platforms... :)

Metropolitan Ave, Far Rockaway are pretty modern. Far Rockaway is also an intermodel transfer point, to NICE buses and the LIRR. I believe Metropolitan Ave also has a bus bay with connections to many MTA Buses. I've never been to Broad Street though.

So yeah, you could have given a better reason, like the island platforms... :)

Check the MTA site at the facts and figure. They claim Parsons/Archer is the city's first modern bus subway intermodal facility. And keep in mind that Parsons/Archer was built with that in mind.

Archived