Transit Museum

I see the arnines are back at the museum. Awesome shots!

Thanks!

nice the work trains are finally open

Yes Sir, those are the R-95 Money Train Cars

Nice! I assume R32 3352-3 is gone?

Thanks! Yeah, I went looking for R40s, then I was told, that the 40s were gone since December! The 32s were there last week when the Arnines were out.

Nice! Was just there myself. Love your shot of the 9306 interior! A beaut!

Thanks! Yeah, The R36 is the reason why I go to the musuem. Love to visit that car.

Thanks!

Yes Sir, those are the R-95 Money Train Cars

Thanks! Yeah, I went looking for R40s, then I was told, that the 40s were gone since December! The 32s were there last week when the Arnines were out.

Thanks! Yeah, The R36 is the reason why I go to the musuem. Love to visit that car.

Heh...nice photos :)

Good running into you today and in the words of RTOMan happy to let you "pull my coat" about those slants...

And yup those R32's moved out when the Arnines came back last Thursday AM...if what I heard is correct they're laid up nearby though...

The money cars BEEN open they just moved them to the center of the platform so now you don't have to walk between cars to get to the Rider car (however you still can), they moved em so they can get the SMEEs out easy for the trip on the 2nd...will be interesting to see what they put in place of the SMEEs when they hit the road...R62/A's? :P

But unfortunately the Trade off on that is the R15 is on display but closed to the public...

Nice! I haven't been there in a year. Time to go back!

Yup there's some new stuff, check out Tools of the Trade upstairs

Archived