Should the B41 become +SBS+

jgood6195

picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151

1. There's no place in Canal Street to turn around a bus.

2. Canal Street is divided in sections where bus lanes can't and won't work.

3. There is too much traffic along the corridor from East to West.

I agree with you on that

Wasn't Grand Ave depot also due for artics? Wasn't that the point of them giving the B43 back to Gleason last year (2011)?

I just cant Imagine Grand Avenue Depot using Articulated buses in general

Just look at the routes the buses there Have, Q59,B13,B60,B24,B62 Just for a example... Perhaps the B57 ? But that is even unlikely.

I agree with you on that

I just cant Imagine Grand Avenue Depot using Articulated buses in general

Just look at the routes the buses there Have, Q59,B13,B60,B24,B62 Just for a example... Perhaps the B57 ? But that is even unlikely.

No, not for their routes, I meant to store some of flatbush's artics. I read that on here somewhere a couple of years ago.

How bout the simple answer, maybe you'll understand this:

STOP FOAMING.

How dare you, I don't foam. I'm not a foamer. I was just saying that it would be practical to have a +SBS+ line on the B41. Personally, I don't think the B44 even need it.

No, not for their routes, I meant to store some of flatbush's artics. I read that on here somewhere a couple of years ago.

That doesn't really make tons of a sense for many reasons.. Unless there was a shared route between Grand Ave Depot and Flatbush

It is true however that Grand Avenue Depot is capable of storing Articulated buses (A few perhaps) but I don't see any Articulated's ever to enter that depot either to be on a route of the (GA) or not to be on the routes and just stored.

http://www.mta.info/mta/planning/sbs/nostrand.html

It says there that they do wanna' go through with the B44 SBS however...

Archived