Harry, Art & Music Forum?

I thought maybe I suggest that NYC Transit Forum would have a Art and Music Forums so that we can post our subway/bus related art and music on one forum instead of cluddering up the real BMT/IND/IRT forums.

Thanks in advance.

um i get the cluster part but not alot of people have drawings and music of subway/buses

um i get the cluster part but not alot of people have drawings and music of subway/buses

I agree.

Even though photography and taking videos of subway and buses is considered art, but things like drawings we don't see too much.

I thought maybe I suggest that NYC Transit Forum would have a Art and Music Forums so that we can post our subway/bus related art and music on one forum instead of cluddering up the real BMT/IND/IRT forums.

Thanks in advance.

I agree, I thought the same once I saw some of the drawings. It'd be pretty cool B)

• 1 month later...

I got 6 books full of drawings... Too lazy to scan/take pictures of them though... :( This idea is pretty good though IMO.

Archived