Car inspector exam 3604 5/4/13

DiviouZz

So I'm finally medically cleared and I will be there in the am to finish the process. lady told me there is still spots for the June 2 class!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!!!

When you got the letter of clearance from your doctor, did he make it an official letter or was it just something he wrote out by hand and gave to you?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He gave then a copy of all the test that were made and results.Also, typed a letter saying I was healthy and that I was able to perform all jobs required for the position ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice good for you. Let us know when you hear about your start date.

So having it been almost 2 weeks since I went for my drug test I decided to call and find out whats my status. I got a very nasty guy on the phone who said he doesn't know and i have to wait anywhere from 2 - 90 days to get a response.

When i was there I was given a card of lady to call, i called her but she didn't answer so i left her a voice mail but i highly doubt shell get back to me.

actually, the positions i think start together. since at the orientation there are around 140 people. car inspector, telephone maintainers, painters, cleaners, staff analysts, everyone, but the classes are separate. 

during orientation its mostly HR stuff, sick days, vacation, explanation of how things work, all the sites, the medical insurance. bunch of union crap. what to do, where to go for help, assistance, and so on. 

orientation is 2 days, classes are 3 weeks. its a regular work day. either 7-3pm, or 6-2pm. the only difference is at work you get a 15 minute breakfast and 30 minute lunch. in school you get an hour lunch, 30 minute breakfast, and like 3-4 15 minute breaks. so if you start orientation June 2nd, then June 25th will be your first day at your new location in the barn/yard

orientation is 2 days, classes are 3 weeks. its a regular work day. either 7-3pm, or 6-2pm. the only difference is at work you get a 15 minute breakfast and 30 minute lunch. in school you get an hour lunch, 30 minute breakfast, and like 3-4 15 minute breaks. so if you start orientation June 2nd, then June 25th will be your first day at your new location in the barn/yard

. Thank you very much for your detailed answer!!!

Archived