Car inspector exam 3604 5/4/13

DiviouZz

Me and this's kid went to the interview together and took the drug test together. So did another guy and the only one from the three that got called was him. What can it be? Im thinking of why him only? Am I not getting hired? I have all the requirements and a clean record. I'm upset cuz I really want this gig! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get a list #?

It could be possible that they had a list number that had that was better than yours (say they had 150 and your 200). Also another factor to consider from what i have heard is that they fill up classes pretty quick and they are hiring people left and right. Training classes start every 2 weeks because payroll is every 2 weeks. Next class I heard starts May 19th, then 2 weeks after that June 2nd and so on.

Trust me when i say it could be a very long process and we all want the gig but just be patient.

Also Have you tried calling them? if you haven't called them yet, try giving them a call. Tell them your story and see what they say. They can check in the computers and let you know right away.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and this's kid went to the interview together and took the drug test together. So did another guy and the only one from the three that got called was him. What can it be? Im thinking of why him only? Am I not getting hired? I have all the requirements and a clean record. I'm upset cuz I really want this gig! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get a list #?

It could be possible that they had a list number that had that was better than yours (say they had 150 and your 200). Also another factor to consider from what i have heard is that they fill up classes pretty quick and they are hiring people left and right. Training classes start every 2 weeks because payroll is every 2 weeks. Next class I heard starts May 19th, then 2 weeks after that June 2nd and so on.

Trust me when i say it could be a very long process and we all want the gig but just be patient.

Also Have you tried calling them? if you haven't called them yet, try giving them a call. Tell them your story and see what they say. They can check in the computers and let you know right away.

What's the number? 347 643 8198?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm going for medical and final processing. Maybe one more call before I get my Id. She told me it's for the June 2 class Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the medical is decided on the spot, either your good and get process right there or your on medical hold.

If I tell them won't they make me pay them??? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to plea guilty cuz then I get points Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to tell them, they will find out either way. The way it works, i found out, is that every time you are at Livingston for drug test or medical or what ever process, they run your license and get something called a driver abstract report. This report will tell them everything they need to know in regards to your driving records, points, tickets, moving violation etc.

It is in your best interest to tell them because if you don't and they find out, or should i say when they find out, you have a very likely chance of being disqualified from the position. 

You don't have to plea guilty, you can plead not guilty and do whatever you have to do in regards to that process. But make sure they know you have them. 

Like Harryo714 said having tickets that are pending doesn't mean you have a problem, they just want to be informed. 

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMaybe I shouldn't put the pending tickets then. I don't know what to do now. If I plea guilty I'll have 10 points on my license

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If u dnt put them they will still see them when they run ur driving record.

I think it could hold you back from getting the job but I haven't encountered this issue so now really sure

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Archived