Car inspector exam 3604 5/4/13

DiviouZz

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

depends what you need. there is free with copay, free with no copay, and a high option where you pay like $54/month but it has added benefits. like children are covered until 26. the free with no copay works only in ny. i went with regular BCBS basic plan. 

Not me, still waiting to get called for the practical. They told me they were Gona call or send letter in June but I never received anything

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know what happened with the salary? When I started ( June 2) my hour rate was 30.2$, then 31.4$. However, I figured out that my last pay check was calculated 29.4$ per hour. I passed all of my exams and have become permanent since last week.

just for you? or everyone else? go to timekeeping and ask them, or call BSC

. I called but did'n get any clear explanations. Because of this it am curious if somebody experiences the same situation?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have a clue if they are ever going to have another practical exam? I got a call 3 month ago asking if I am still interested in taking the practical and was told to wait for a call or letter in the month of June, never got one and Im pretty pissed off and I tried calling and no one ever picks up the phone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Can anyone here go into detail on some of the questions on the exam?

I have a decent electrical/mechanical background, but it wouldn't hurt to brush up on all the stuff I've forgotten over the years  :unsure:

I have family already on the job that say I won't have any trouble with it, yet I still read about people failing  :wacko:

Just want to prepare myself, but don't have a clue what I should be studying  :huh:

Archived