R42 to Jamaica Yard, is this true?

Charleston

I saw it posted here just yesterday but is it true that the R42 are coming to Jamaica Yard and that they will run alongside with both the R32 and R46 cars.

For you motormen who post here and might work the "B" Division lines, if you have any information you might want to share with us on this board and know exactly on (if it's true) on when the R42 will start arriving at Jamaica Yard and how many will Jamaica will get.

Again, I am not this Chipper 10 fellow so please stop referring me to him.

I am really getting upset about this and I don't like to be referred to anyone. I

appreciate it.

But your posts are VERY i mean VERY slimar to chipper10's.

And yall both ask the exact SAME or slimar questions.

And you don't always use an question mark when asking an question, something that chipper10 does quite often.

You started an new thread asking about something that happen in another thread. Something that chipper10 does quite often.

You two post VERY alike....

If you read chipper's posts on subchat then read yours you will see the slimaries....

But your posts are VERY i mean VERY slimar to chipper10's.

And yall both ask the exact SAME or slimar questions.

And you don't always use an question mark when asking an question, something that chipper10 does quite often.

You started an new thread asking about something that happen in another thread. Something that chipper10 does quite often.

You two post VERY alike....

If you read chipper's posts on subchat then read yours you will see the slimaries....

no offense but chipper10 likes to have his post titled with a retorical question (a question that cannot be realisticly be answered directly Example: Are we not Americans?) again no offense

I dunno who charleston is, or chipper10, but i know that people need to be polite, respectful, and honest.

If you are this "chipper10" person just say so.

Even if he is "chipper10" if you have nothing respectful & helpful to say, then ignore the thread/post.

Just my 2 cents...

- Andy

I saw it posted here just yesterday but is it true that the R42 are coming to Jamaica Yard and that they will run alongside with both the R32 and R46 cars.

For you motormen who post here and might work the "B" Division lines, if you have any information you might want to share with us on this board and know exactly on (if it's true) on when the R42 will start arriving at Jamaica Yard and how many will Jamaica will get.

Yes R42's are now running on the (E). Looks like the R32's are finally being phased out as more R160s come in.

So my guess is E and F could be R42/R46 now till the R160/R179s come in for the line.

no offense but chipper10 likes to have his post titled with a retorical question (a question that cannot be realisticly be answered directly Example: Are we not Americans?) again no offense

hey you added a question mark :D

but i don't think this guy is chipper really, if he were chipper he'd be doing this a lot more

anyway bout the 42's @ Jamacia Yard, i'll have to see it to believe it

Yes R42's are now running on the (E). Looks like the R32's are finally being phased out as more R160s come in.

So my guess is E and F could be R42/R46 now till the R160/R179s come in for the line.

I'm pretty sure that not all the R32s are going to be retired within a short period of time.

anyway bout the 42's @ Jamacia Yard, i'll have to see it to believe it

Same here.

Speaking of R32 news, guess what I spotted up in Concourse today...

Ten car set...mixed Phase I's and II's it looked like...Couldn't see the whole train but 3389 and 3776 were in there, one of those pairs is a phase I one is a phase II...wonder what that's doing up there, hmmmm.....

I'm pretty sure that not all the R32s are going to be retired within a short period of time.

Same here.

Someone said they took an R42 on the (E) today. I was just repeating what I was told. Could they have mixed it up with an R46? But I thought the E was all R32.

At any rate: Alot of movement of the cars is happening and more movement will come in for 2009 as more R160's arrive. So I do expect newer cars throughout the system and the older cars being phased out.

Speaking of R32 news, guess what I spotted up in Concourse today...

Ten car set...mixed Phase I's and II's it looked like...Couldn't see the whole train but 3389 and 3776 were in there, one of those pairs is a phase I one is a phase II...wonder what that's doing up there, hmmmm.....

Old news, its been up there since saturday.

OK Im going to say this ONCE and only once...

You got the need to flame me, fine, I don't know you, don't really care...Show some respect...always been a "no drama no bulls***" type of person, I don't need to respond to your posts but if it makes you feel good to throw out one liners on the internet fine have fun but NOT on me, got it?

That's the last I discuss this matter, H and Z will see the posts above and know there's no reason for you to say what you did...

OK... lets get back on topic now, shall we? I don't think this is the place for any fighting. Maybe SubwayGuy didn't read Zach's post, hmm?

To AJ023: I doubt someone could get confused between an R42 and an R46. The two cars are radically different. Although right now an R42 on the (E) would be big news. Again, I'll have to see it to believe it.

Also, the (E) usually is all R32 with the exception of a few R46 put-ins. But with the upcoming car movements/retirements/replacements, like you said, we shall see...

Archived