Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Charleston

Update on G train extension to Church Av

Have any of your motormen that work the "B" Division that post here have heard anything new on when the G train will be extended to Church Av.

I'm no motorman but my uncle is and he told me the (G) is going to Church around the Fall, (IF IT DOESN'T GET PUSHED BACK AGAIN TO A LATER DATE).

Urgh I didn't hear this great so now the 4 cars of doom will be going a bit further why not just send it to Stillwell lol.

Urgh I didn't hear this great so now the 4 cars of doom will be going a bit further why not just send it to Stillwell lol.

Can you just imagine a 4 Car Train pulling into Stillwell during the AM Rush?:eek: lol.

Can you just imagine a 4 Car Train pulling into Stillwell during the AM Rush?:eek: lol.

Man the best is working that line and getting rerouted on another line and seeing people bug out since I am in the last car they would be running. I remember I worked the (G) and this girl was running and stumbled and her cell phone fell on the roadbed being the nice guy that I am I went down there and got it for her. She would have been waiting 4 hours for Track to come and get it lol.

Man the best is working that line and getting rerouted on another line and seeing people bug out since I am in the last car they would be running. I remember I worked the (G) and this girl was running and stumbled and her cell phone fell on the roadbed being the nice guy that I am I went down there and got it for her. She would have been waiting 4 hours for Track to come and get it lol.

I hope she bought you dinner after that.

it has been stated numerous times by various sources......the (G) will NOT be extended to Church Ave until Smith-9th St Viaduct is Fully under rehab (which will prevent the(G) from terminating at Smith 9th Sts)....which was scheduled to take place in 2009...but now that the MTA has announced that it has further delayed various construction projects for "financial reasons"...who knows when it will be extended

it has been stated numerous times by various sources......the (G) will NOT be extended to Church Ave until Smith-9th St Viaduct is Fully under rehab (which will prevent the(G) from terminating at Smith 9th Sts)....which was scheduled to take place in 2009...but now that the MTA has announced that it has further delayed various construction projects for "financial reasons"...who knows when it will be extended

UH OH.

(G) to Church Avenue, that's interesting... I hope that goes through.

Gsign-3.jpg

It has to... even if only to get some vindication for an abused line.