Frightening Millburn home invasion assault caught on camera

Joe

Just read that this perp was busted tonight. I'm not a vindictive type generally but from the picture I saw of him in custody I'm sorry the police didn't beat the crap out of him. I've known some bad, bad, people in my life (on both sides of the law) and this lowlife should consider himself lucky he's unharmed. Back in the day someone would make an example of him as a warning to anyone else who would pull this crap.

Just read that this perp was busted tonight. I'm not a vindictive type generally but from the picture I saw of him in custody I'm sorry the police didn't beat the crap out of him. I've known some bad, bad, people in my life (on both sides of the law) and this lowlife should consider himself lucky he's unharmed. Back in the day someone would make an example of him as a warning to anyone else who would pull this crap.

Well it isn't over for him. There is still the matter of what will happen to him in prison. Not that it's right at all, but it's true.

Good old fashioned street justice.

Oh give me a break, the liberal apologist crowd here had no problem bashing Bush every chance they got (not that he didn't deserve it...)  If you don't like others voicing their views, you should quit using the internet.  It may be hard for some of you to swallow, but there are differing opinions in the world.  There are people who don't think the same way you do.

The reason why Goji, MHV and Turbo all got their panties in a knot was because the perp is black.  Classic racism on their part.  I wouldn't expect anything less from them.

I can read you like a two page fairy tale book. The reason you posted this crying on our shoulders *is* because the perp is BLACK not because of the issue of gun control. Don't tell us to drop voicing out on the internet. Who the hell are you? Obviously speaking for myself as a man of color who supports the second amendment we all know that this is not about gun control, the purpose of you posting this on a transit focused forum is to interject your flawed sense of white pride.

Heh, hard for us to swallow. Laughable. Now you can eat this comment, Mr. man.

There are Black males which form a fair portion of perpetrators, but there are perpetrators of all types in the news.

To go exercise discrimination because of this is ridiculous to say the least.

Of course. The real fact of the matter is that the media continues to focus on blacks who commit crime when they are not even in the majority, first of all and that even as most blacks unfortunately are in prison it is actually because of petty offenses, not felony charges. I'm ready to write a book on this one. People either cannot see the dynamics behind the statistics on crime and incarceration and/or use this to argue the racist notion that blacks are an acursed race which is a friggin lie. Many racists I've dealt with even would dare use the bible and misapply scriptures in proving their points. 

People, this whole thread is nothing but  a heaping pile of ranking crap flamebait of a minuscule short article of something in the news that is nothing new to any of us, but that's OK. I will bite the bullet for a heated debate if that's what the OP wants and I by no means am I stating this as a pun.

Think about it. You watch the news and what do you usually see?

False propaganda and opinionated reporting of the realities of life instead of unbiased reporting. Now yes I can clearly see what happened and yes justice has been served. Excellent. But the way some are putting it as far as blacks and crime, really to me sounds more like a projection of personal prejudices. we might as well cut to the chase and highlight that fact for the entire internet community to see, clearly. 

I have to hand it to some of you, always pulling that race card.  Remember, "creepy ass cracker" is a racial slur as well.

Perhaps you can accept the fact that this country is progressing as a multicultural nation full of people from all walks of life.

Of course you have the right to be proud of your heritage, it's your right. Don't you see many other members here of various European ethnicities expressing their pride as well? Yes they do but in a way that we can all appreciate and respect straight across the board including myself. Though apparently you cannot do the same, you go to the extreme, to the point all I am seeing is status updates and posts where people are saying that some cannot accept the 'hard truth' or 'accept personal opinion', quote on quote.

Perhaps you can accept the fact that this country is progressing as a multicultural nation full of people from all walks of life.

Of course you have the right to be proud of your heritage, it's your right. Don't you see many other members here of various European ethnicities expressing their pride as well? Yes they do but in a way that we can all appreciate and respect straight across the board including myself. Though apparently you cannot do the same, you go to the extreme, to the point all I am seeing is status updates and posts where people are saying that some cannot accept the 'hard truth' or 'accept personal opinion', quote on quote.

And to add, he's using racism against whites, which exists and is genuine, as an excuse to continue his diatribe against minorities.

Archived