The relationship of lines

NYCboy

My official list:

(A)(C)(E)(H) are brothers, (:P(D)(F)(V) are sisters, (N)(Q)(R)(W) are family, (J)(M)(Z) are family, (G)(L)(7) are singles- all male, (1)(2)(3) are sisters, (4)(5)(6) are brothers

(A) is in love with (D), but so is (M), and (D) is going out with both

(:D and (C) are a couple

(F) is (E)'s girlfriend, but (F)'s sister (V) wants (E) as well

(J)(Z) are twins, and brothers to (M)

(N) and (W) are married and had a girl (R) and a boy (Q)

(G) and (R) used to go out but they had a violent break-up and now they stay separate

(Q) used to be in a relationship with (D), but they broke up. (Q), to spite (D), is now going out with her sister (B). (Not that (D) really cares)

(B) and (Q) have a child named Frank (get it? the FRANKlin (S)?)

(K) was younger sibling to (A)(C)(E) but committed suicide after losing his job

(H) became emo after (K)'s death and decided to wear the blackish-gray (S) instead of blue

(2) and (5) are dating

(1) and (6) are dating

(3) and (4) are dating

(9) was (1)'s twin, but died in a tragic accident

(7) and (L) like to work alone; thus they are the most efficient, although (7) talks to (N) and (W) every so often for help with his adopted child (S) (the 42 St (S))

lol...I just have that one question--how are the 1 and 6 dating?:P

I second that. Maybe cause they both use the same two boroughs?

1. They're both locals of their respective lines, both start in the Bronx, both end in Lower Manhattan going straight down the island, and both (as of that post) go through a loop to turn around, which is how they're related. In that case, jacsnyy, you're right, but that isn't the entire reason.

2. If the (3) and (4) are dating and the (2) and (5) are dating guess who's left?

LOL, I must have been on a sugar high when I typed this up.

Route = Day

The (F) and the (G) are former lovers. But they still see eachother in the morning of every day. The (F) is officially dating the (V) spending nights with it. The (G) is jealous of the (V) cause instead of spending nights and mornings with its former lover, it only gets the 3 stops in the morning, and is alone for the rest of its day.

(I apologize if that makes absolutely no sense. lol)

2. If the (3) and (4) are dating and the (2) and (5) are dating guess who's left?
The (6) train hangs out with the (4) and (5) lines to steal pictures of thier girlfriends, the (2) and (3) trains. Whenever the (6) is north of 125st, it starts masturbating to them. :eek:

My official list:

(A)(C)(E)(H) are brothers, (:P(D)(F)(V) are sisters, (N)(Q)(R)(W) are family, (J)(M)(Z) are family, (G)(L)(7) are singles- all male, (1)(2)(3) are sisters, (4)(5)(6) are brothers

(:D and (C) are a couple

(Q) used to be in a relationship with (D), but they broke up. (Q), to spite (D), is now going out with her sister (B). (Not that (D) really cares)

(B) and (Q) have a child named Frank (get it? the FRANKlin (S)?)

Is (B) going out with (C) or (Q)?

bear in mind, that (E) is da whore of da system (at every station with the exception of Jamaica-van wyck, it shares another line

The (:P and (V) beat it to that title... at every one of their stations period, they share with another line... bad, bad girls...

Archived