R160 A Train Spotted Today !

error46146

you better believe it !!!

saw it with my very own two foamy eyes earlier today, 11:53AM flying downtown on exp track at 42nd Port Authority

it was an Alstom propulsion, and the train was apparently a mixed with the older and newer R160's (the south facing end had the number plates with the wide numbers, while the other end has the other kid of number plates)

I dont think it was in service im not sure though, the signs were all off and there were a few people inside it but it did sound like it was stopping at the station (unfortunately i couldn't see, you know how 42nd is like and i was at the very front end of the uptown platform so i didn't know if it really did stop at the station)

but yea those rumors are true, you better believe it lol

saw it with my very own two foamy eyes earlier today, 11:53AM flying downtown on exp track at 42nd Port Authority

it was an Alstom propulsion, and the train was apparently a mixed with the older and newer R160's (the south facing end had the number plates with the wide numbers, while the other end has the other kid of number plates)

I dont think it was in service im not sure though, the signs were all off and there were a few people inside it but it did sound like it was stopping at the station (unfortunately i couldn't see, you know how 42nd is like and i was at the very front end of the uptown platform so i didn't know if it really did stop at the station)

Wait just a minute, alstom propulsion? And this might have been a test train. The MTA is a total mystery these days....

Error one word answer...

Schoolcar

Archived