JFK Depot

ciboii22

Excellent stuff

Thanks.

You must have a pretty good camera.  It can be hard to get nice bright shots at night.

It all depends on the person working it and how much light is around you. I try to take photos where there's a lot of light around.. More light = less iso (noise) in your photo.. The less light around the more iso you have to use unless you have a really still hand which I don't.

LOL at the ad on 3557...

Good ones.

Thanks.

It all depends on the person working it and how much light is around you. I try to take photos where there's a lot of light around.. More light = less iso (noise) in your photo.. The less light around the more iso you have to use unless you have a really still hand which I don't.

Yeah, I just go back to when I was into photography and would travel around in Europe taking photos.  I never took shots at night unless I was just messing around for the hell of it because it was hard to get shots with good light.  In your pics, that was one thing I noticed... There's a light source in just about all of them. In the city last night I saw a guy taking shots in Columbus Circle but he had a huge camera with a bright @ss light giving him an immediate light source no matter where he was.  I just can't walk around with bulky cameras like that.

Archived