The Next Generation Of IRT Cars. (The R210)

N-Trizzy2609

The R210 is a NTT subway car with R160 technology. All cars are the standard 51 Feet Long 8 Feet Wide dimensions and at firs glance pays homage to the redbirds. It has the same style window of a R36WF and have a R38 style front cap. To play more homage to the redbirds, I added a red and black stripe. Trains are equip with F.I.N.D., longitude seats, R142 wide doors (not noticable with my drawings :)) and colored LCD destination signs. I will post the front end of this beauty tonight!! Cars are to be built by Kawasaki and propulsion by Alstom.

R210 A Car:

R210ACarcopy.jpg

R210 B Car:

R210BCarcopy.jpg

Well the next IRT is R188 before R210.

Great design.

You could show this to the (MTA) after they order R188 then you can show your picture of R210 to te (MTA) and maybe the (MTA) might pick R210 for the IRT subway car after R188. the R188 might replace the R62 and then R210 might repalce the R62A.

You could show this to the (MTA) after they order R188 then you can show your picture of R210 to te (MTA) and maybe the (MTA) might pick R210 for the IRT subway car after R188. the R188 might replace the R62 and then R210 might repalce the R62A.
If the R188s come in 20 years, so it'll do for replacement of the R62s, but that doesn't seem the case of course. It'll be a while for them, but R62/As will still have like 15 years in them still.

For a second, I thought Transit was actually purchasing these:p Great Job , they look awesome! With that R38 End Cap on 2100, looks like a CTA 3200 Series Car.

Well I added marker lights. I'll upload the front caps soon.

I guess you're planning ahead for the retirement of the R62/As.

No actually, this is for my imaginary Coversack Transit System.

Well the next IRT is R188 before R210.

Great design.

Thanks for the idea. I might bring it up.

Nice job!!!

Thanks.

If the R188s come in 20 years, so it'll do for replacement of the R62s, but that doesn't seem the case of course. It'll be a while for them, but R62/As will still have like 15 years in them still.

The R62/As might retire early easy due to the ware on them. Will the R62s idk about the As. DOBOTO2, we need you to answer this.

It would be nice to see the outer LCDs to be Color screen LCD, with the Routes being shown(1)(2)(3)(4)<4>(5)<5>(6)<6>(7)<7>(9):cool:

I wanted that so much. But Coversack Transit Has it!!! lol

Nice work.

I'll order 250. :P

- (A)

Let me buzz Kawasaki and see what they have in stock ;)

• 11 months later...

Archived