Sea Beach Line

UlmerPark B6

Theres always police investigations on the sea beach! On Sunday,I went to the Museum of Natural History,I was coming home,and they closed down the whole sea beach!! They said due to actvity on the sea beach (N) line,all (N) trains (Both Directions) are running on the west end (D) line.from 36 St-Coney Island. I needed Ft Ham,so I just got off at 62 St and walked home from there.

Theres always police investigations on the sea beach! On Sunday,I went to the Museum of Natural History,I was coming home,and they closed down the whole sea beach!! They said due to actvity on the sea beach (N) line,all (N) trains (Both Directions) are running on the west end (D) line.from 36 St-Coney Island. I needed Ft Ham,so I just got off at 62 St and walked home from there.

man thats OOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD awful

Due to a ongoing police investigation, at the 8th Avenue Station, Coney Island (N) trains are running on the (D) line from 36th Street and Coney Island. Please expect delays on the (N).

Something went down on the (N)ovember dont know if it was a 12-9 or a customer getting injuried on a train..

They took the train to Coney Island Yard....

I couldnt get all of the transmission just some of it.

(J) Line had it's own drama train layed down at Broad Street totally jacking up (J),(M) and (Z) service..

Archived