EXCLUSIVE: Cops sexually assault mother, break 10-year-old son's leg

Turbo19

Damn, I'm gone the night and this is what happens? As usual it seems that some want to be targeted purposely for the sake of attention. Well they'll get it. Screw whatever I said in the past.

Oh boy, another one of these... Okay, so let's hear about how all cops are scum, etc., etc., etc.  <_<

I didn't post this article for the purpose of bashing NYPD. I posted it as I wanted members to weigh in as to how the NYPD should be held accountable. Many on other sates have suggested additional education for officers as this is just another "incident" with them in this short year.

Anyhow any criticism will now be directed towards you, smart one.

These are all alleged allegations... Last I checked, the case hadn't been decided yet.

We have every right to examine, criticize and deliver a verdict. Just what the hell do you think happens in a court of law? Exactly.

Exactly... Post up some allegations and then BAM, complain about how the NYPD is out of control, etc. etc. etc.  I mean give me a break already.  It's a smear campaign.  

I'm just becoming tired of these stories being posted that are alleged and not decided on by a jury.  Anyone is free to make any allegations that they want.  Until a jury hears the case and the facts and decides on it, that's all they are... Allegations.

And I'm glad you brought up the fact of a jury. Guess what though, the general public serves on those juries.

Now I ask you, who compromises the posters of this board? The general public, meaning that these comments are worth equal value as they were in a trial, with the only exception being that these statements aren't worth for any conviction.

Having served on a jury, allegations are just that... Allegations... The case I was on, the prosecution made it sound like the guy was guilty, but once we heard all of the evidence, it was clear that they really didn't have a case so I think I'll wait and hold my judgment for when all of the facts come out rather than start a smear campaign based on what allegedly happened.   <_< We still have a process that states that people are innocent until proven guilty not the other way around.

The only "smear campaign", as you put it, involves you.

Yeah, and the article says that the suit "alleges" that these things happened... Vocabulary 101...  <_<

Your argument is getting old.

And females have made up stores before. Reality 101.

And now you want to make this a gender issue?

Don't go there.

Yes of course because of course past incidents automatically confirm that any current allegations against the NYPD are true because we all know that all cops are pigs.  That's the idea right?  <_<

You said it. The statement is here in black and white.

That's all fine and good but the fact of the matter is whatever happened in other cases has no bearing on this case.

Just shut it.

Damn, I'm gone the night and this is what happens? As usual it seems that some want to be targeted purposely for the sake of attention. Well they'll get it. Screw whatever I said in the past.

I didn't post this article for the purpose of bashing NYPD. I posted it as I wanted members to weigh in as to how the NYPD should be held accountable. Many on other sates have suggested additional education for officers as this is just another "incident" with them in this short year.

Anyhow any criticism will now be directed towards you, smart one.

We have every right to examine, criticize and deliver a verdict. Just what the hell do you think happens in a court of law? Exactly.

And I'm glad you brought up the fact of a jury. Guess what though, the general public serves on those juries.

Now I ask you, who compromises the posters of this board? The general public, meaning that these comments are worth equal value as they were in a trial, with the only exception being that these statements aren't worth for any conviction.

The only "smear campaign", as you put it, involves you.

Your argument is getting old.

And now you want to make this a gender issue?

Don't go there.

You said it. The statement is here in black and white.

Just shut it.

lol... It's nice to be the judge the jury for a case that hasn't yet been decided... 

No one is judging at all. In fact I haven't said my piece as I chose to reply to the "points" you made.

Of course not, only because I made a point about it, but some certainly have...

Pick your torture: Don Lemon and his sorry ass apologist remarks on CNN or VG8's ramblings on issues he has no clue about. You decide....

I'll pick my "ramblings" over your lectures about "police brutality" any day.  <_<

Article:

While Silvera was being restrained, her breast popped out of her bra revealing a pierced nipple, according to the suit.

“The officer flicked the piercing, he flicked the ring up with his finger on my right breast,” she said. “He said, ‘Is this what mothers look like these days?’

Response:

So that's considered sexual assault now? Srsly?!

So you neg me because I feel rightfully so that a man violating a woman by fondling a woman breasts is wrong. Wow, what planet are you on? Mars? Its sexual assault please send your psychedelic ship back to earth. You amaze me sometimes with your reasoning just say it straight instead of being a coward ...

What kind of dumbass cop would do such a terrible thing to a mother and her son. First, a congressman going badass murderer on a defenseless news reporter, and now this? SUM BULLS***!!! I don't know what the f***'s going on with this city, but I can tell you this. If I ever find out that a cop was assaulting an innocent family or if that Michael "Grimm Reaper" ever threatens another news reporter again, I will beat the living s*** out of their asses and throw their asses of a balcony or onto the train tracks, 'cause they're nothing but mindless drunk ass crybabies. That my friends, is a sworn promise!

Typical abusive behavior from low life NYPD. Beating defensless children, women and the elderly. They routinely make up a charge of disorderly conduct so they have an excuse to put people through central booking court system and tarnish their name when it is in fact the cops who are disorderly and cant do their job without breaking the law. This is the type of trash the NYPD employs.

Archived