Rt 463 bus in a bad accident

mfs NJT459

Its not the NABIs. That was caused by the weather. The others were caused by careless motorists. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I meant that too many Nabi's are being wrecked for whatever reason. This keeps up the rts's will be around a lot longer.

These damn Nabi's are dropping like flies. Now 6185 is the latest one. I lost track now of all the others badly damaged.

Here are the ones i recall in serious crashes. 5664, 5755, 5937, 6185, 6260, 6410 i'm sure there were more. And about the same amount of MCI's.

6410? When?!

Well it was back at the end of october last year. It has been fixed since, it was at congress and p.plank rd on the 87.  Bus was cut off and sent in to a concrete wall 3 injured on bus including the driver.  Also I forgot bus 5343 on my list.

Speaking off that, I remember when I took my first ride on GoBus25 few days after started, and nice driver let me ride free on return trip since  I was on GoBus 25 Newark-bound somewhere by 2 stops before Newark Penn Station when idiot car driver on right of bus lane when bus was approaching station, driver cut off to make left turn, failing to obey "YIELD TO BUS" law.

• 1 month later...

Speaking off that, I remember when I took my first ride on GoBus25 few days after started, and nice driver let me ride free on return trip since  I was on GoBus 25 Newark-bound somewhere by 2 stops before Newark Penn Station when idiot car driver on right of bus lane when bus was approaching station, driver cut off to make left turn, failing to obey "YIELD TO BUS" law.

PEOPLE NEED TO OBEY THAT. STOP THE DAMN NABI CRASHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived