Ghost Haunting the Lex?

NYCboy

this is a true story it happend today,i would have taken a picture but it moved to quickly,when i was waiting for (5) train to come in for my RF'ing,when i was looking at the tracks with on the (the one that leads the (4) and (5) trains to brooklyn) i looked at the tracks,and guess what saw,i saw a whitesh figure with glowing stuff moving,and you now photographers they try taking pictures,i tried but my camera needed flash,but then,i dont now how the hell,it just dissaperd,and i looked,the lights where yellow ,and there was no trains going through the tracks,i started to get scared ad move inner into the platform,im not sure if it was a reflection,but the really weird part was that it was whiteish with glowing stuff,again,i told my self "for the trains forum!" i ran back and checked if there was a train waiting or was it a light,i looked harder and harder but still,i tried looking for some glowing stuff again but they were all lights,then the train came in,but it was a (4),so i waited for the train to leave but,i still couldnt find the whitsh figure,it moved very quickly faster then the train,will this story ever be solved,only god knows,do you guys now any story from the old times that haunt that area?

Hmm. What was the exact location you saw this 'figure'? Personally, Im into all Paranormal Events that take place, so if you tell me the exact spot you were in, Id like to do Some research regarding the area. It was a 'Whte-ish' looking figure? Look Like a human figure?

Hmm. What was the exact location you saw this 'figure'? Personally, Im into all Paranormal Events that take place, so if you tell me the exact spot you were in, Id like to do Some research regarding the area. It was a 'Whte-ish' looking figure? Look Like a human figure?

Must have been the 12-9 from the movie Ghost...patrolling around...showing other ghosts how to affect events for the living...

"It wasn't my time!!!! I wasn't supposed to go! I was PUSHED!"

:cool:

ya there hands,i think because it was just a body and 2 "hands" coming out of it,but mysteriously just when i pulled out my camera it moved very quickly,i think it was the ghost the even of the 14 st-union sqaure tragiday the T/O?,and it happend in brooklyn bridge station,where the track turn really hard for when they enter brooklyn bridge via the bronx way,like you now where the 6 train goes and switches to go to the bronx?ya just instead it was where the (4) and (5) leaves for brooklyn,the really hard turn

lol,but it was MUCH bigger,and it had some kind of glowing things

Um, not to sound skeptical, because i've seen my fair share of really unexplainable stuff.... but is there by chance a possible gas pipe or steam pipe in the area? I know southern manhattan is laced with a network of steam pipes, and natural gas and other stuff run all under the city especially under & around the subway tunnels as they moved a lot of it there during construction. Could it have been a reflection from a door or window? Maybe someone's clothes or something?

When stuff happens to me like if i'm biking at like 3 am & its pitch dark i can feel & fleetingly see stuff i can get pretty scared, but lately, especially in the last year, i been pushing past that fear & trying to get an explanation of some sort. I find that going to check it out cautiously is better than running away etc, because later on you feel you did all you could & who knows what it really was. I would check out forgotton-ny.com. E-mail the webmaster & ask about it. He may have info on that location we might not here.

- (A)

Um, not to sound skeptical, because i've seen my fair share of really unexplainable stuff.... but is there by chance a possible gas pipe or steam pipe in the area? I know southern manhattan is laced with a network of steam pipes, and natural gas and other stuff run all under the city especially under & around the subway tunnels as they moved a lot of it there during construction. Could it have been a reflection from a door or window? Maybe someone's clothes or something?

When stuff happens to me like if i'm biking at like 3 am & its pitch dark i can feel & fleetingly see stuff i can get pretty scared, but lately, especially in the last year, i been pushing past that fear & trying to get an explanation of some sort. I find that going to check it out cautiously is better than running away etc, because later on you feel you did all you could & who knows what it really was. I would check out forgotton-ny.com. E-mail the webmaster & ask about it. He may have info on that location we might not here.

- (A)

This thread and the responses are way too funny.

If it happened in the same spot as a fatal subway crash like motorman "Robert E. Ray" then maybe it was the victims speaking up. You can see if any incidents happened around this part and document and verify it.

No wonder you have a ghostbusters T-shirt...:D

maybe i should i call the ghost busters and figure out this crime lol!,and it coudnt be an MTA worker,there was no person,no train,no smoke just a "thing" that just standed there and just when i pulled out my camera,BOOM! it just goes moving really fast with the glowing balls with it

If there's somethin' weird on the subway tracks, who ya gonna call? (Ghostbusters!)

If it's somethin' pale and it's got an axe, who ya gonna call? (Ghostbusters!)

I ain't afraida no ghost. I ain't afraida no ghost.

If you're see that ghost riding on your train. Who can you call? (Ghostbusters!)

Something strange that ya can't explain. Oh who ya gonna call? (Ghostbusters!)

I ain't afraida no ghost. I ain't afraida no ghost. Who ya gonna call? (Ghostbusters!)

If you're all alone pick up the phone and call (Ghostbusters!)

LOLZ... 42 St Lower Level... and R38 turning into R62A turning into R40M... did they use the same trainset for all those shots? (NYCT) busted their butts off trying to make this as real as possible, for the time...

And also The R42 was in this movie.

LOLZ... 42 St Lower Level... and R38 turning into R62A turning into R40M... did they use the same trainset for all those shots? (NYCT) busted their butts off trying to make this as real as possible, for the time...

I think they etided the movie.

this is a true story it happend today,i would have taken a picture but it moved to quickly,when i was waiting for (5) train to come in for my RF'ing,when i was looking at the tracks with on the (the one that leads the (4) and (5) trains to brooklyn) i looked at the tracks,and guess what saw,i saw a whitesh figure with glowing stuff moving,and you now photographers they try taking pictures,i tried but my camera needed flash,but then,i dont now how the hell,it just dissaperd,and i looked,the lights where yellow ,and there was no trains going through the tracks,i started to get scared ad move inner into the platform,im not sure if it was a reflection,but the really weird part was that it was whiteish with glowing stuff,again,i told my self "for the trains forum!" i ran back and checked if there was a train waiting or was it a light,i looked harder and harder but still,i tried looking for some glowing stuff again but they were all lights,then the train came in,but it was a (4),so i waited for the train to leave but,i still couldnt find the whitsh figure,it moved very quickly faster then the train,will this story ever be solved,only god knows,do you guys now any story from the old times that haunt that area?

I thought you said you saw whitsh figure and now it turned green

Archived