What Are You Favorite Amusement Park Rides and Why?

FamousNYLover

I was wondering what are your favorite Amusement Park rides?

Luna Park Rides:

Cyclone: This is my favorite wooden roller coaster that it doesn't make me scream.

Steeplechase: This is my favorite because roller coaster is in shaped of horse.

The Tickler- This was fan roller coaster.

Demo's Wonderwheel Park rides:

Spook-a-Rama: FOr some reason, I'm afraid of Halloween, but not haunted house ride.

Thunderbolt: This was fan.

Rye Playland:

Dragon Coaste:- Another favorite roller coaster, but when I took on myself, dragon wasn't breathing fire, but it doesn't make me scream.

Crazy Mouse: It was fun ride.

Ye Old Mill: I went with my best friend and we enjoyed the ride.

Zombie Castle: Same reason as Spook-a-Roma

Flying Witch: Same reason as Spook-a-Roma

Even thought I'm afraid of height, I think I face new Thunderbolt at Coney Island and Kingdra.

Six Flags- Eltoro and Bizzaro.

Dorney Park-Hydra and Talon

Hershey Park- Great Bear, Thunder Lightning Racer, Storm Runner.

Universal Studios- Dueling Dragons (even though it's called Dragons Challenge now and it doesn't race anymore), and the Hulk coaster.

I'm a big coaster guy, when I get older I would like to ride every coaster in the US.

Universal Studios- Dueling Dragons (even though it's called Dragons Challenge now and it doesn't race anymore), and the Hulk coaster.

I'm a big coaster guy, when I get older I would like to ride every coaster in the US.

Would you also rider all roller coasters in other countries as well?

Bumper cars anywhere. You can relieve stress with a good enough bump on a random person.

I'm waiting for the one in Coney Island to open up for the season...I find the worse driver and just constantly run into them lol

been on all the major coasters at great adventure. Unfortunately el toro was down back in 2008 when i was there. I am aiming to ride that and green lantern.

I havent been to hershey and dorney park for almost 2 decades. My travels have been more on the coast and the south.

Universal studios and islands of adventure been on all of the coasters there. Loved the rush of the hulk, and am disapponted the dragons are 'chasing' now. All because idiots still bring their phones/cameras to record their ride and injuring a guy by blinding him. the park suspended the dueling thing permanently. Cant they add a net partition at the point where they both rise into their loops to keep items from flying into the other trains? Smh. And i really liked the old entrance with the dragons at the front. Now it is a boring gate. I also missed some of the props in the line like the frozen knights armors. Not a harry potter fan, but the forbidden journey ride was really neat with that robo coaster flipping you around. I look forward to the new coaster they are gonna have over what used to be jaws. I liked jaws, but it did break down a few times and it's lost its impact after the 3rd ride. Same with back to the future, i liked it, but the simpsons has been pretty fun and i like how they've themed the area into springfield.

Been on everything at (especially liked): Kings dominion (intimidator 305), busch gardens (Virginia(apollos chariot) and florida(montu)), sea world orlando(manta), couple of the coasters at las vegas

Eventually i would love to take a trip to cedar point, kings island, sf magic mountain. So many rides....

As for other countries, i dunno. I have no fear over any coasters (i've survived kingda ka), it'll be down to can i afford to and for the most part the coasters are the same here. I'll focus on the us before overseas.

• 2 months later...

I faced my fear on Extreme Thrill Ride, Thunderbolt at Luna Park today after helping with M60 SBS at LGA Airport. I took M60SBS to 125th St/Frederick Douglass Blvd for Coney Island-bound (D) train to Coney Island, and got on front row seat on Thunderbolt!

I was afraid of height, but I did since I exercise on R68A (D) train preparing myself for scary thrill ride!

• 1 month later...

Went to six flags great adventure a few days ago and had a blast. Zumanjaro is an insane rush, but I'm not happy that it means Kingda ka's capacity is nearly reduced by half. Ka was the only major coaster i didn't go on. I got at least 3+ rides on: Nitro, El toro, Bizaro. I got 1 ride on: superman, batman the ride, green lantern. Green lantern was just awful. I kept feeling pain in my legs because it was a standing up coaster and all the force goes strait down. I'd rather this ride replaces the trains with traditional seated trains, but anyway that is one ride i won't go back on because of pain.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived