Goodbye to Several old O5 1xx/TMC 8xxx

'89 Liberty MCI

Oh no the service ready Classics won't be going anywhere for some time. But that page did just answer one of my questions about the Orion VI's. The listing says they have the BAE system, but they had Lockheeds when they went to ENY. So the question is what type of engines they have???:confused:

Oh no the service ready Classics won't be going anywhere for some time. But that page did just answer one of my questions about the Orion VI's. The listing says they have the BAE system, but they had Lockheeds when they went to ENY. So the question is what type of engines they have???:confused:

Well it says DD S30D

Whats the D part?

WHAT?!?! They're selling the Orion VIs?!? Thats a shocker.

I know one TA that would buy them, fix them, give the buses whatever is needed, and put them into service and right quick too.....

Damn, the only thing I'm not surprised about the MTA selling is the Vikings.

WHAT?!?! They're selling the Orion VIs?!? Thats a shocker.

I know one TA that would buy them, fix them, give the buses whatever is needed, and put them into service and right quick too.....

Damn, the only thing I'm not surprised about the MTA selling is the Vikings.

About the Orion VI's... if it's NJT, they actually rejected 6350-4. If not, which one?

Vikings: Yeah, someone mentioned it before... although why they would do it, I don't understand. Parts too expensive? Not buying in bulk? What?

About the Orion VI's... if it's NJT, they actually rejected 6350-4. If not, which one?

Vikings: Yeah, someone mentioned it before... although why they would do it, I don't understand. Parts too expensive? Not buying in bulk? What?

NJ DOT wouldn't allow NJT get the Orion VIs since they're low floors. Its a different TA I'm thinking about.

I knew they were trying to sell the Vikings before. I know someone that attempted to buy them but couldn't.

Archived