Bus passenger pet peeves

DaTransitMan4608

"10. People who complaints when buses bunches and they missed their specific bus because of other bus blocking the view."

"No. For 10, I don't want them to miss buses but some folks don't pay attention when buses comes in bunches.

.....Are suggestive of two very different things.....

The first one, you're listing as the peeve... So if people who complain when buses bunch & having missed one of the bunched buses due to the other one blocking the view is a peeve to you, you're suggesting that they shouldn't complain & that they deserve to miss their bus for not paying attention......

Now that you clarified yourself, all you had to say originally was "passengers don't pay attention when buses come in bunches", or something to that effect...... Which doesn't peeve me per se, but I do agree with the assertion.... Shit, they don't pay attention to what bus it is, if there's ONE bus arriving :lol:

Some more pet peeves of mine.

Passengers with BO. This one time I has to sit next to this guy on the 139 who smelled like straight up sweat. This is why I say the 139 passengers shouldn't be complaining about the Multilevel seats to NJT. They should put that blame on their fellow passengers who don't shower.

Those people on their phones who are too busy yapping away instead of buying their ticket at the TVM.

On the subject of phones, I can't stand people who talk so loudly on their phones you can barely hear the engine. This is a no-no on the 135.

Lastly, and I think someone said it already, I can't stand people who just let their children cry and scream and do absolutely nothing about it. That happened to me on the 114 about 2 years back. I was heading into the city and this woman wouldn't stop her 3 year old from screaming. Haven't taken the 114 since. I probably will again, don't get me wrong but if I do I hope the person with kids decides to be a responsible parent and stop her kids from being loud.

Now this one isn't a bus passenger peeve, but still involves buses. I really hate it when cars just park themselves in front of the bus stop. The bus can't stop at the stop and then the B/O has to wait until traffic clears up to go around the car, or wait for it to leave. It's just frustrating.

Now this one isn't a bus passenger peeve, but still involves buses. I really hate it when cars just park themselves in front of the bus stop. The bus can't stop at the stop and then the B/O has to wait until traffic clears up to go around the car, or wait for it to leave. It's just frustrating.

This is one area where traffic cops should start writing more tickets.  I had some idiot blocking the BxM2 bus stop last night.  He just parks there blocking the entire bus stop, gets out like it's legal for him to park there and walks around.    <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Archived