Trains skip Rockaway Av and

Van Siclen Av in both directions

bus_icon_large.jpg Shuttle buses provide alternate service

• To/from Rockaway Av, shuttle buses operate to/from Saratoga Av station

at all times. B60 customers can transfer to/from the shuttle bus

at Rockaway Av.

• To/from Van Siclen Av, shuttle buses operate to/from Pennsylvania Av

station at all times.

• Free transfer is available with MetroCard.

map_34Lines.jpg

Click here to plan your trip with Trip Planner+, or call 511 for automated travel information 24/7; agents are available from 6 AM to 10 PM daily. Hearing impaired customers: use your preferred relay service provider or the free 711 service relay to reach 511. If you cannot be connected for any reason, you can ask the representative to connect you to 511 via the following phone number: 877-690-5116.

Why.. No.. Answer you know.. When you ride R142 on (5) etc... When sometimes you know there is train traffic or congestion ahead.. Mostly you can find the answer from C/R crew or Train operator can tell. Coming from the dispatcher of the train tower.. That where the answer come from. From the dispatcher.

Cant help but wonder if when they get to Junius st will they finally build a transfer to the "L"...I feel like this is one of those "build it and they will come" scenarios...The demand may not be there (dont know the latest studies if any were even conducted) but that what makes our system so great!...options to get around this great city!

Cant help but wonder if when they get to Junius st will they finally build a transfer to the "L"...I feel like this is one of those "build it and they will come" scenarios...The demand may not be there (dont know the latest studies if any were even conducted) but that what makes our system so great!...options to get around this great city!

I doubt we'll see that transfer ever come to fruition. Contrary to popular belief here, there is less demand for that connection than most here think. The two stations are towards the end of their respective lines. It's not as though they're in the middle and people would actually make that transfer. Secondly, who would this transfer be for anyhow? If someone is headed east from Downtown Brooklyn for instance and wanted Canarsie or Jamaica service, they'd be better off taking the A or C to Broadway Junction. If they're closer to Franklin Av, they can use the shuttle from there to Franklin Av/Fulton St for the C trains.

My brother's school is by the (L) at Grand St. If the transfer between the (3) and (L) had existed at Junius St-Livonia Av (along with another station house right at Junius St & Livonia Av as well as the (3) platforms in both directions being extended approximately 255 feet to the east where staircases where staircases at the east end of the (3) platforms go down to/from the (L) platforms), my brother would use that connection instead of taking the (4) to/from 14 St-Union Sq like he does now.

Oh well I guess.

My brother's school is by the (L) at Grand St. If the transfer between the (3) and (L) had existed at Junius St-Livonia Av (along with another station house right at Junius St & Livonia Av as well as the (3) platforms in both directions being extended approximately 255 feet to the east where staircases where staircases at the east end of the (3) platforms go down to/from the (L) platforms), my brother would use that connection instead of taking the (4) to/from 14 St-Union Sq like he does now.

Oh well I guess.

You can't extend the (3) platform in either direction. West of the station is the switch for Linden Shops, and east of the station the yard lead crosses directly over the New Lots track at the front of the platform.

What ever reason (5) go to New Lots Avenue in p.m. rush hours.. It does not effect the (5) too..

it barely affects the (5) at All the (5) only goes to new lots during PM rush hour and occasionally during A.M rush hour and occasionally during G/Os so the (5) couldn't be affected less

Archived