Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

whatisacup
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.f72f46e2d83ee90d9d2e075472be7ff0.png

Conductor, Exam No. 6601

List Status: This list has been established as of 2/14/2018.

Pay: Starts at $24.33 and increases to $34.75 in the sixth year of service

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (4800's) - For Medical: (Last Known - 3470's)

Next Training Class: Unknown

Resources:

(Updated January 16, 2022)

4 minutes ago, Sebby5 said:

My drug test expired on 9/27,  the 3 month threshold, I’m mid 8000’s, will they call me back to take it again?

They'll email you again letting you know to come in to take another drug test, I've been thru this process many of times as a c/r and t/o when i was going thru the pre employment a few years ago.

Edited by Schecter

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Sebby5 said:

My drug test expired on 9/27,  the 3 month threshold, I’m mid 8000’s, will they call me back to take it again?

I would imagine they will call you soon. I went in a couple times this week and they definitely seem to be trying to fill these next 2 classes. Oct 29 and Dec 10th from what I was told by a superintendent who gave us a info-session.

On 10/4/2023 at 9:19 AM, Jamie said:

I would imagine they will call you soon. I went in a couple times this week and they definitely seem to be trying to fill these next 2 classes. Oct 29 and Dec 10th from what I was told by a superintendent who gave us an info-session.

What’s your list #

8 hours ago, Sebby5 said:

Can you send me those numbers if possible, and I’ll try and go Friday in person

All these hours I was trying to find a number that somebody named Miss Rivera called me from directly and left a voicemail from January of last year. Thank God I don’t delete voicemails. Here’s another number you can try. 

347-643-8523

34 minutes ago, 2ride said:

If 2 ppl get 100 on conductor exam, does it rank by seniority in terms of when you apply or it goes by ssn? Someone knows?

5th digit of your SSN. So if yours is 0, you’re first and I think they go by your sixth if you have the same number. If you have 9 for your 5th digit, you’ll most likely have the highest list number in your percentile

On 3/13/2023 at 3:27 PM, DaVon said:

I received a reply email regarding my results from the OPA I took on 2/14/2023, for conductor exam 6601. I asked them to provide my results from the OPA and to let me know what list number they’re up to for the medical. The response I received is that I passed the OPA, however, they said I need to call the Employment Center 347 643-7413 to see what list number they’re at for the medical. Is the phone number accurate because I called a few times and there’s no answer.

Did you get drug tested the same day you did the opa? I have my opa assessment tmm, but they didnt mention drug test.

On 10/18/2023 at 5:35 PM, Bossyk said:

Did my Opa May 8 and just got the call for pre-employment for next week! List number 103xx. There is still hope !

Woooo!!! Congrats!! I did my OPA may 19th so hopefully we get called next. Any chance how did they notify you? Email, phone number? These days the phones don’t ring because of scammers so I just want to be on the look out. 😬

4 minutes ago, Amir said:

What number should I look out for? What email? That’s what I was asking for. Last time they sent me a letter for my OPA. I just don’t want to miss a call. Thank you 

The phone call and email is going to say it's from Costco.

I mean, what else do you think it'll show up as? It's going to run along the lines of New York City Transit Conductor.

46 minutes ago, Amir said:

What number should I look out for? What email? That’s what I was asking for. Last time they sent me a letter for my OPA. I just don’t want to miss a call. Thank you 

They call from a 646 number, it’s an automated call if you miss the call they will leave a voicemail and they send a text and email. Don’t worry