ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

26 minutes ago, TransitKid611 said:

By the way, if anyone can answer for me, what hours are the classes during schooling/training? Sorry of this has been answered already, was searching but couldn't find answer. I know probably M-F but wondering if it's 6am-2pm etc. Thanks in advance!

I’m sure the times change and vary but when I started in 2018 we had school car M-F 7am-3pm. Some Fridays you have road days so you might start earlier. The weeks also change based on ya schedule which you will get once you start and are assigned TSS’s after you pick divisions. Your calendar they give you will have your start time and reporting locations for the entire school car. 

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, STtoMTA said:

It’s a mix. Mostly 7-3 in the beginning with weekends OR SUN MON off , some nights 3-11 and then during posting all three tours including midnights 

And during road ops the hours are 7pm until 3am at different locations mostly starting out of a yard or terminal. Memories of when I did all this last year almost 2 years a t/o time flies.

49 minutes ago, TCart said:

@Nique1112 oh wow thats Labor Day do you get holiday pay ? Lol J/K congrats again and good luck with everything. If you remember can you ask what’s the next class after that when ever you get a chance and let us know please.

They gonna send us that offer letter soon watch if we don’t make September hopefully they got us for October fingers crossed 

3 hours ago, Schecter said:

And during road ops the hours are 7pm until 3am at different locations mostly starting out of a yard or terminal. Memories of when I did all this last year almost 2 years a t/o time flies.

I was lucky I did road ops 9 am to 5 pm

19 hours ago, JPkim1130 said:

I just got email for pre-employment.

3.        Original Social Security Card

4.        Original Birth Certificate, or a valid U.S. Passport, or Employment Authorization Card, or Naturalization Papers, or a Permanent Resident Card

5.        Original copy of High School Diploma or GED

6.        Successful completion of a drug/alcohol laboratory examination

7.        You must complete an Online Health Questionnaire the day before your appointment. (See Employment Center Instructions)

I have to bring all of the that on pre-employment date?

Need to bring drug and alcohol exam too? Where can i take the exam?

no they do the drug test there. 

4 hours ago, Imhim said:

I’m sure the times change and vary but when I started in 2018 we had school car M-F 7am-3pm. Some Fridays you have road days so you might start earlier. The weeks also change based on ya schedule which you will get once you start and are assigned TSS’s after you pick divisions. Your calendar they give you will have your start time and reporting locations for the entire school car. 

I had the same schedule but when we did road days it usually started later. 

4 hours ago, Imhim said:

Appreciate the response guys. Thank You. I look forward to the process. Patiently waiting for my turn.