Track Worker 8600 Hiring Process

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_nyct.png.0146181ce93fa58744dcf143f3d1d7aa.png

Track Worker, Exam No. 8600

List Status:  This list has been established as of January 8, 2020.

Pay: Starts at $24.77 and increases to

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (3400's) - For Medical: (3500's)

Next Training Class:

Resources: 2016 Track Participants Safety Guide

Track Worker 3600 Hiring Process Topic

(Updated 4/18/2023)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with Maryam? I’ve called her and emailed and have gotten nothing back. If someone can give me some numbers too call. I would appreciate it. I was hired for last May but broke my ankle. I’m cleared and ready to go now. But need to get in touch with somebody. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Marv said:

Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with Maryam? I’ve called her and emailed and have gotten nothing back. If someone can give me some numbers too call. I would appreciate it. I was hired for last May but broke my ankle. I’m cleared and ready to go now. But need to get in touch with somebody. Thanks. 

Try these numbers : (347) 643-8213

(347) 643-7413

phone numbers for HR

Edited by Bobbyqueens

2 hours ago, Bobbyqueens said:

Try these numbers : (347) 643-8213

(347) 643-7413

phone numbers for HR

I tried those numbers. Nobody picked up on either of them. If you have anymore. Lmk. Thanks. 

I strongly suggest to everyone that says they got called last year for pre-employment and did not get a call back to GET UP and go to 180 Livingston Street as I did. 
I’ve been on this forum for years and I appreciate what I’ve learned, however, one thing I took heed to was you CANNOT depend on these people answering the phones. If you truly want to make a difference in your life, you need to be serious and take a trip to 180 Livingston St in Brooklyn.

Let them know your situation and you may even have to request to re-enlist your number as I DID. If I never took the trip down there I would not have known about that and I would not be where I am today. 

And by the way, just to let a few of you all know with numbers 3*** that posted recently. My number is past y’all number, so I hope that is some motivation for you to get up and go handle your business. Much blessings to you all. 

Does anyone know when the next class will be scheduled. I know one just started on January 8th. I completed the drug testing, medical, and was recently cleared after January 8th. They were unable to put me in that class.

On 1/26/2024 at 4:06 AM, Slimjim said:

I recently went down to 180 Livingston. They did say there was gonna be another class. They are waiting for dates so they can start calling for more candidates. 

It was speculated that there's going to be another 4 to 5 classes for sure. They're about to put in a new foreman class at the end of February so they'll open up even more jobs.

Anyone know how big the January 8 class is? I saw a bunch of them at Coney Island Yard doing OJT.

8 minutes ago, dman1455 said:

It was speculated that there's going to be another 4 to 5 classes for sure. They're about to put in a new foreman class at the end of February so they'll open up even more jobs.

Anyone know how big the January 8 class is? I saw a bunch of them at Coney Island Yard doing OJT.

@dman1455 do you know if there is gonna be a class in February or March or they gonna wait till spring? 

1 hour ago, dman1455 said:

My boy said when he was in class. There  was 30 ppl in the class. 

2 hours ago, Toran said:

Does anyone know when the next class will start?

They have a bunch of new guys in my yard. Tues I'll see if the have any info on when the next class will be. 

What is your list number if you don't mind me asking. My son is in the 40** range, so I'm trying to gauge when he'll get called. 

17 hours ago, rskbreaker said:

They have a bunch of new guys in my yard. Tues I'll see if the have any info on when the next class will be. 

What is your list number if you don't mind me asking. My son is in the 40** range, so I'm trying to gauge when he'll get called. 

Thank you im in the 34** range