2028 subway map

EphraimB

On 2/10/2018 at 7:54 PM, LegoBrickBreaker101 said:

I also love how you've basically changed nothing on the map except for your little "(A) extension", the reopening of Cortlandt Street (which you're calling WTC), the transfer from the (3) to the (L) at Livonia Avenue, and making the (Z) an express line.... 😑😑😑

You forgot about the C now being extended to Lefferts Blvd and all the A trains going to Far Rockaway.

On 2/10/2018 at 7:23 PM, kosciusko said:

The difference is, the station is already there. Other than a little wear-and-tear on the brakes and an extra minute you have to pay the operator for, there's no real cost in stopping the train.

On 2/10/2018 at 8:21 PM, Coney Island Av said:

That one passenger's probably like:

"Is this the N93?"

"No, this is Patrick."

"Is this the N93?"

"No, this is Patrick!"

"Is this the N93?

"NO, THIS IS PATRICK!!"

"I'm not an N93."

"Uh, Patrick, that's the name of the bus." 

"Huh!"

Again, don't take this seriously.

So Patrick is the name of both the passenger and the driver?

4 hours ago, EphraimB said:

You forgot about the C now being extended to Lefferts Blvd and all the A trains going to Far Rockaway.

Another minor change (which also happens to benefit you). Though that, I can at least see some type of logic as far as helping passengers in general.

5 hours ago, EphraimB said:

Dude. Just quit while you're behind. Unless you're gonna take these ppls criticisms and inject a level of logic into your planning, you should just let this die. You're gonna get burnt to a crisp. 

• 1 year later...

“I live off of Reads Lane and I have a crazy 20 minute walk to the train station. Plus, there's a grass median on Reads Lane which is a perfect place for an Elevated line.” 

I used to live in Throggs Neck in the Bronx, but that doesn’t mean that I’m gonna extend the (6)<6> from Pelham Bay Park all the way down thru Bruck & TNX to the 🛑 where I could walk easy. Sorry. I’ll go where the money is needed: Extend the (6) to co-op city 

5 minutes ago, FLX9304 said:

“I live off of Reads Lane and I have a crazy 20 minute walk to the train station. Plus, there's a grass median on Reads Lane which is a perfect place for an Elevated line.” 

I used to live in Throggs Neck in the Bronx, but that doesn’t mean that I’m gonna extend the (6)<6> from Pelham Bay Park all the way down thru Bruck & TNX to the 🛑 where I could walk easy. Sorry. I’ll go where the money is needed: Extend the (6) to co-op city 

You do realize this thread is a year old right?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Harry locked this topic