More MCI coaches

BreeddekalbL

On 6/21/2019 at 6:13 PM, busdude2 said:

When are the 40ft buses coming for Oradell ?

No word yet. I'm thinking they're coming 2021 and are going to be D4020's, which are scheduled to replace the D4000CT that year. There will be no 40-foot option for the D45 CRT LE.

9 hours ago, davemackey said:

No word yet. I'm thinking they're coming 2021 and are going to be D4020's, which are scheduled to replace the D4000CT that year. There will be no 40-foot option for the D45 CRT LE.

NJ Transit should thinking about scheduling a tryout of MCI's D45 CRT LE this year or next for drivers, mechanics and riders both non-disable and disable to get a feel for the new technology and features. Surely they saw what AC Transit did along with MTA NYCT. Already, orders of this commuter coach has been delivered to some properties and soon other customers. Give it a shot NJT. The bus is already built 

On 6/21/2019 at 2:54 PM, Future ENY OP said:

Amazing 

.... and New York can’t get their shit together and deliver express buses like (NJT)  does.  36 years and counting with NJT and plus they get CT’s until 2021. 

New York is in better shape than NJT I can speak from experience I'm sure New York isn't putting mechanically deficient buses on the road lets talk about buses with no horns that's how old the equipment is which mean they should have been aged out of service yet they are still being placed into revenue service just because an agency doesn't want to deal with a specific manufacturer doesn't mean they don't have their "shit" together i'm sure they have specific reasons for not going with MCI at the moment 

Edited by Suydam Street