Overnight Essential Bus Service Plan

7 hours ago, BM5 via Woodhaven said:

That's not the confusing part.

The essential connector program no longer exists, and it didn't have to do with the essential bus service plan.

I don't know much about the local lines to be honest in terms of what is or was essential, but I do know that the info that those guys post usually comes from whatever info they are given, sometimes clearly not accurate. lol They need to revamp how they put out info, because often times, it is not accurate. I have met some of the Customer Service Team in person. Nice people. They try hard, but they definitely get it wrong sometimes. lol

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile the people in Inwood are F*cked on a nightly basis, because the Bx12's the only thing that runs there at night, but no North-South local routes. It's also sad to say Election Day and Early Voting coming up and with voting locations being in those areas, there is no way in hell that poll workers will ever show up before 5 AM who depend on transit. No M100 and No Bx7.

On 10/16/2020 at 7:03 PM, WestFarms36 said:

Meanwhile the people in Inwood are F*cked on a nightly basis, because the Bx12's the only thing that runs there at night, but no North-South local routes. It's also sad to say Election Day and Early Voting coming up and with voting locations being in those areas, there is no way in hell that poll workers will ever show up before 5 AM who depend on transit. No M100 and No Bx7.

A good chunk of them work in their own neighborhoods or other nearby areas. The M100 starts southbound service at 4:10am, which will get them to most Upper Manhattan locations by 5am.