Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
metsfan

I'm dreaming of a white xmas....

Not my photo, just excited about riding on acela to DC for the inaugural events. Xmas came early for me. :cool:;) It may also snow this year while i'm out photo-ing at ewr, nwk, nyp, tre, and levittown. :D

Photo was taken by someone other than me (unknown) at boston south station.

- A

I don't know what it is about trains and snow. Just seeing our home grown attempt at high speed sitting like that makes me all warm inside. Kinda makes me want to hop on a PRR or B&O pullman standard heavyweight coach and just look out the window at a landscape of snow while the snow is falling out towards the west as the loco chugs up in front. Perhaps a PRR T1 or a B&O LL-1.

B&O LL-1:

bo-s2401ago.jpg

PRR T1:

tr_prr5541.jpg

I have heard the predictions for snow this winter, and i feel that we will get a lot, and my feelings on weather are usually correct. ;)

- A

This is a T1 leaving chicago with snow on the tracks. ;)

PRR-T1.jpg

Ya, i've posted it before, but it never gets old. :cool:

- A

Those are gorgeous pictures my friend do have any with either a PRR K-4 or any New york Central pics???

I pulled em from websites, but yes, there are thousands of archive photos. I will post links in here asap. :(

- A