13 Shot at 36 Street Station in Brooklyn; Undetonated Device Also Found

CenSin

4 minutes ago, BreeddekalbL said:

Fwiw I wonder if the set on that train will be oos permanently cause of criminal investigation/trial etc 

It might be for the duration of the investigation but it’ll probably be put back into service, most likely with the car (or set) renumbered. (unless the r211s start to get delivered before that, then they will probably be the first cars to retire.)

Edited by Lil 57

1 hour ago, Lil 57 said:

It might be for the duration of the investigation but it’ll probably be put back into service, most likely with the car (or set) renumbered. (unless the r211s start to get delivered before that, then they will probably be the first cars to retire.)

After the initial investigation ( with no fatalities) the cars would normally be released and returned to service. That's the normal  NYPD to (MTA) protocol. This may be somewhat different seeing that it's been classified as a  federal crime. Just speculation on my part. Carry on.

17 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

There was a shooting at Burnside Av (4) earlier this morning...the city has lost it.

Don’t forget that the 36 Street shooter’s YouTube channel had 1k followers at the time it was outed on the news. Then it became 2.8k when I went to check the next day. Expect copycat more attacks.

2 hours ago, CenSin said:

Don’t forget that the 36 Street shooter’s YouTube channel had 1k followers at the time it was outed on the news. Then it became 2.8k when I went to check the next day. Expect copycat more attacks.

Heh please. There are people in this City that see absolutely nothing wrong with the violence happening daily in the transit system.