VII NG on the S79 and other random bus shots

trainfan22

I just thinks it's funny. First we go to MJQ, and then you go to MJQ right after us. And we went to Staten Island on Friday, and you decide to go to Staten Island right after us. Do you idolize us that much? Hot damn.

Love that last shot;Nice pics ;)

Thanks!!

Wonderful pics

Thanks!!

I just thinks it's funny. First we go to MJQ, and then you go to MJQ right after us. And we went to Staten Island on Friday, and you decide to go to Staten Island right after us. Do you idolize us that much? Hot damn.

What the hell are you talking about???? I didn't even know yall went to SI yesterday i had been planning to go to SI for a while now, so how the hell im i idolzing you????????????

EDIT: curake and majinvega SI threads were made at 8:00AM and 3:00PM First off i don't even go on this message board on saturday morning, two by 3:00PM i was long outta SI in mantthan somewere so your "theory" that i im copying off of yall goes right out the window.

Well damn my bad...But wouldn't you think the same thing if you was in my shoes? Didn't need to get all defensive like that. I was slightly joking around but just curious as if you was because you're welcome to come on any one of our trips...

Its just coincidence, thats all

Holy moly, Yukon got their NGs pretty early ! O.O

I thought they only had a few exclusively for the S89, but damn, an NG on the S79 just pretty much blew me away lol. I guess NGs 3849 to the upper 3850s & 60s will be going to yukon. I cant wait for them to be on the S61 :B

Awesome pics man, great catches!

Well damn my bad...But wouldn't you think the same thing if you was in my shoes? Didn't need to get all defensive like that. I was slightly joking around but just curious as if you was because you're welcome to come on any one of our trips...
Actully if someone took pics at an area a day after i did, i wound'nt really care as i have more important things to worry and be stressed about than that. :D

Its just coincidence, thats all

Holy moly, Yukon got their NGs pretty early ! O.O

I thought they only had a few exclusively for the S89, but damn, an NG on the S79 just pretty much blew me away lol. I guess NGs 3849 to the upper 3850s & 60s will be going to yukon. I cant wait for them to be on the S61 :B

Awesome pics man, great catches!

Thanks!!

Excellent shots!!!!! I really like that shot of 9331.:( It will be at LGA eventually.
Thanks!! I hope LGA takes good care of the bus, that bus runs good and its really fast i hope LGA doesn't mess it up.

Archived