Which old NYC Subway car should retire first?

Kexpress

Which old NYC Subway car should retire first?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which old NYC Subway car should retire first?

You know all the r32 are in bad shape you just don't want to admit it because you big fan of R32.

1.Listen,you might be a big fan of a train other than the R32, and you dont see us sayin that "you dont want to admit it cuz youre a big fan of-whatever train you like" to you.

2.If someone likes an R32, are you gonna tell them to not like that train cuz its old?

No im not kidding. R32 and R38 are in bad shape.

Rusty roofs aint an example of why a train should go, in case you dont know. A train that can operate is more important than looks.

Now you just bulls***ting. Rusty roof my ass, R42s got them as well, even worse than the R32s. We are not saying because it's made out of steel it would last longer, there's other reasons as well. What R32 cars are in "bad" shape? Go look for them and post the #s and I will hunt them down just to prove your ass is lying.

You nailed it Orion. But that last sentence was not the right thing to say. You might be irritated by what kexpress said, but think b4 you type. I have no problem with you, i agree with you 100%:D

The R32 are in the worstest shape ever. Just because the R32 body is made out of stell doesn't mean that the R32 will last long. The R32 come a long way but they got fight left in them...rusty roofs. I forgot the number of R32 that is in bad shape but there in bad shape still.

Listen, if you dont have any proof that the R32 is in bad shape, why do you keep saying that they're in bad shape? In life you need proof to why you believe something. Rusty roofs have nothing to do with the condition of the car. The R38, R40 and the R42's have them too and i dont hear you saying things about them. The age of the car doesnt matter, its the performance of the car what matters.

I have no hate on you, you just have to think before you say something. Just stop hatin on everyone just cuz they dont believe that the R32's should go first.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, chill down... Lets just make a decision here, so everyone wants the R-38 retired except Kexpress and few others if I forgot.

So here it goes:

1st: R-38.

2nd: R-32.

3rd: R-40.

4th: R-42 and R-40M.

Deal or no deal?

I agree with this... it's like how the MTA's going to do it.

Right now, I think the priority is on the R38s. Then probably in Spring 09 they will finish off the R32s (pulling Phase 1s off Jamaica). After that is done, they will finish off the slants. In 2010-2011, they will begin to retire the Mods and R42s. That's my prediction. And this is also based on the information on the R160 page at http://www.nycsubway.org

Apparently, the base order was supposed to replace the 10 R32 GE-rebuilds, the R38s, the Slants and the R42 CI-rebuilds. The Option 1 order was supposed to replace the remaining R32s. Finally the Option 2 order was supposed to replace all R40M and remaining R42 (MK).

1.Listen,you might be a big fan of a train other than the R32, and you dont see us sayin that "you dont want to admit it cuz youre a big fan of-whatever train you like" to you.

2.If someone likes an R32, are you gonna tell them to not like that train cuz its old?

Rusty roofs aint an example of why a train should go, in case you dont know. A train that can operate is more important than looks.

You nailed it Orion. But that last sentence was not the right thing to say. You might be irritated by what kexpress said, but think b4 you type. I have no problem with you, i agree with you 100%:D

Listen, if you dont have any proof that the R32 is in bad shape, why do you keep saying that they're in bad shape? In life you need proof to why you believe something. Rusty roofs have nothing to do with the condition of the car. The R38, R40 and the R42's have them too and i dont hear you saying things about them. The age of the car doesnt matter, its the performance of the car what matters.

I have no hate on you, you just have to think before you say something. Just stop hatin on everyone just cuz they dont believe that the R32's should go first.

Right on the money.

Admins or mods close this tread and lock the poll now we know what train is retiring first. As for you other i don't care your b***sh*ting.

Before they close it, allow me to add my 2 cents.

I know you want the R32s to retire first. But you cannot derail other's opinions and make them agree to you. You cannot rant and declare that they are BSing. It is unfair to anyone.

I realise that your threads have a lot of replies, and wise replies. But please, don't turn threads into battlegrounds for flame wars.

Now you just bulls***ting. Rusty roof my ass, R42s got them as well, even worse than the R32s. We are not saying because it's made out of steel it would last longer, there's other reasons as well. What R32 cars are in "bad" shape? Go look for them and post the #s and I will hunt them down just to prove your ass is lying.

I not a liar and go ahead and call me a lair you *******.

Admins or mods close this tread and lock the poll now we know what train is retiring first. As for you other i don't care your posts.

Why do you want this thread to be closed?All we are doing is sharing our opinions on what train will be retired first. Until it happens we wont know which will retire first. We respect you opinion,its just that you went too far in believing that the R32's should go first and when others said another train other than the R32, you kept arguing that the R32 should be gone first until the point things were a little out of hand. Lets not close this thread and keep things running smoothly here.

Why do you want this thread to be closed?All we are doing is sharing our opinions on what train will be retired first. Until it happens we wont know which will retire first. We respect you opinion,its just that you went too far in believing that the R32's should go first and when others said another train other than the R32, you kept arguing that the R32 should be gone first until the point things were a little out of hand. Lets not close this thread and keep things running smoothly here.

Na I think this topic should be locked,so you Admins/mods you can lock the poll and topic if you want to.

OKAY, LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT IMMEDIATELY. STOP WITH THE NAME CALLING. This make this board a peaceful community. STOP THE FLAME WAR, NOW.

I agree. Kexpress, you should realise this is America. The First Amendment allows freedom of speech. If you post something or say something publicly, it is subject to debate or argument. If you don't like what we have to say, be it. Learn how to defend yourself in debates, don't throw swearwords around. This is not the street (even when you are in the street, it is rather inappropriate to have a swearing contest). As for the R32s, let us recap. Why do you want them to be retired? Give us LOGICAL reasons. Now, let the thread be continued. Let us use LOGIC instead of swearwords. Let us used REASONS instead of insults.

PeaceCarEmblem.gif

LOL @ this thread funny stuff.:D:P

Kexpress, which R32's are you reffering to? The phase I's? Or Phase II's? phase II's are the ones in bad shape, there all OOS most of them got reefed already. The II's are the ones with crappy A/C and brake problems. The phase I's are much better and have a diffient brake package.

LOL @ this thread funny stuff.:D:P

Kexpress, which R32's are you reffering to? The phase I's? Or Phase II's? phase II's are the ones in bad shape, there all OOS most of them got reefed already. The II's are the ones with crappy A/C and brake problems. The phase I's are much better and have a diffient brake package.

Don't worry the R32 phase 1 scrap line has strated anyways already. :D

Don't worry the R32 phase 1 scrap line has strated anyways already. :D

Uh, I don't want the 32's to be reefed. It hasn't started yet there still reefing phase II's and R38's. We don't know what will happen to the phase I 32's once R160's hit Queens blvd. R42's on the (E) R40 Slants on the (A) and (C) lines are pefect examples that anything can happen with car asiggnments. We all thought R40 Slants were gonna be the first cars competly wiped out, turns out we were all wrong.

One super small question that will mean a lot.

WHY?

And give me logical reasons. Not opinionated reasons.

Because it 44 years old and its in bad shape and it should retire because it too old and also they have probelms with the brakes and have breakdowns.

I ain't call you a liar, I said you was lying. There's a difference and Dictionary.com is your friend.
Agreed! It's fine to have that opinion, but this all started because some people don't agree with him about all R32s being in bad shape. When you make general statements, most likely there will be disagreements.
Na I think this topic should be locked,so you Admins/mods you can lock the poll and topic if you want to.
Because we don't all agree with you? You can't always have your way. Have consideration for other members, or grow up atleast. Just because a train is the oldest means it should retire first. Age is just a number, and the R32s proven that.

I ain't call you a liar, I said you was lying. There's a difference and Dictionary.com is your friend.

Agreed! It's fine to have that opinion, but this all started because some people don't agree with him about all R32s being in bad shape. When you make general statements, most likely there will be disagreements.

Because we don't all agree with you? You can't always have your way. Have consideration for other members, or grow up atleast. Just because a train is the oldest means it should retire first. Age is just a number, and the R32s proven that.

I know Liar means Lying.:mad:

You don't have to agree with me ecause i don't care anymore,go ahead and say whatever you want. I said to have this topic/poll locked because you guys caused this flame war first.

You don't have to agree with me ecause i don't care anymore,go ahead and say whatever you want. I said to have this topic/poll locked because you guys caused this flame war first.

It's not a flame war. And liar is someone who consistantly lies, while lying means you are not telling the truth right now. Trust me if it was a flame war ohh boy I would be banned because I ain't the one to mess with. If you can't handle disagreements then you should just quit the forum life.

1.Again, why do you want this thread locked???what you call "Flame war" is over and now when things have cooled down, and now you want to end it.

2.You kept arguing and arguing that the R32's should be gone first, when you're here, you have to respect others opinions, so actually, you started this "Flame war".

It's not a flame war. And liar is someone who consistantly lies, while lying means you are not telling the truth right now. Trust me if it was a flame war ohh boy I would be banned because I ain't the one to mess with. If you can't handle disagreements then you should just quit the forum life.

Yeah maybe i should quit this forums. But before that can any of you admins or mods can close this thread and lock this poll please. oh by the way orion I have unsubscribe to your videos so I will no longer have to see updates to your videos because i can find it my self even I unsubscribe Pablo M's to videos also.

Archived