Which old NYC Subway car should retire first?

Kexpress

Which old NYC Subway car should retire first?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which old NYC Subway car should retire first?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which Subway car should retire First?

I pick the R32 first because it should retire first.

That's not a reason.

Anyway, isn't this a bit late considering that we already have some idea of the order in which the remaining SMEEs will retire and a large amount of them have already been retired. It's like placing a bet after the race has started and an edge has been established.

That's not a reason.

Anyway, isn't this a bit late considering that we already have some idea of the order in which the remaining SMEEs will retire and a large amount of them have already been retired. It's like placing a bet after the race has started and an edge has been established.

Well I think It should retire first because It's 44 years old and it time for the R32 to retire.

That's not a reason.

I think that Funny Cide will win the 2003 Preakness :P

MTR, see you like the R-32 and oldies but just don't want to say it out loud! Haha, I know it. And don't give no excuse!

I don't have any favourites. And dull personal attacks are uncalled for.

I said that through common sense. If they break down, the MTA would have to fix them up. The TA would have to pay up to put these cars in good condition which would take money. So in the long run, to prevent such incidents, it is better to toss them out and replace them with newer models so that the public could ride in safety.

Archived