Th Bronx WF CNG and The New Flyer with a B46 Display route

tkx2510

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

For 3 days in a row everytime I past by the Southern Boulevard area. I see a B46 display on both the New Flyer and the Orion CNG. The CNG was running on the Bx6 line going to Hunts Point was in service with a B46 display saying Williamsburg and Bridge Plaza via Utica Ave. And yesterday and today I see a wf new flyer running on the Bx19 line going to Bronx Park also has a B46 display saying the same thing. And today running on Bx19 again going to Harlem has a B46 Display saying Kings Plaza.And last night when I was in manhattan heading to a BET Show called 106 & Park along with my family I see this Viking bus that also has a B46 Display. It may seem that im lying but in not. Anyone that lives in the south bronx who seen a B46 display should witness it. I have to pictures to prove it and I will post it up whenever I get a chance.I remember going to Utica Avenue and is currently running under by Flatbush Depot. If anything give me some of your thoughts and I will keep you posted.

Okay I thought I was crazy but in Brooklyn, many of the buses in ENY are saying B46 as well. What is going on with that?

Maybe it's the display that drivers use to tell people that the bus is in service but not literally. :D

I remember someone on this forum, i think CurAke had a MCI with a B46 sign:

This is a tribute to the bus driver that was stabbed to death on the B46 bus earlier this week. He was driving the B46 bus at the time and was located at Malcolm X. Blvd and Gates Avenue when a deranged passenger came up and got into an argument with the bus driver over a transfer. There was a major misunderstanding and the passenger stabbed the bus driver to death. All of the five boroughs should be doing the same thing since one of their own was killed doing the job that he loved. Most of the depots are allowing the main route buses to participate in this vigil, and the routes or buses that only serve part of the route are exempt.

I hope this explains it for you.

Also, don't worry. The person was caught and they will not be getting on any city buses any time soon.

This is a tribute to the bus driver that was stabbed to death on the B46 bus earlier this week. He was driving the B46 bus at the time and was located at Malcolm X. Blvd and Gates Avenue when a deranged passenger came up and got into an argument with the bus driver over a transfer. There was a major misunderstanding and the passenger stabbed the bus driver to death. All of the five boroughs should be doing the same thing since one of their own was killed doing the job that he loved. Most of the depots are allowing the main route buses to participate in this vigil, and the routes or buses that only serve part of the route are exempt.

I hope this explains it for you.

Also, don't worry. The person was caught and they will not be getting on any city buses any time soon.

Oh, that makes sense.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Ok okay now I understand. I completely forgot it was a stabbing inncident on the B46 bus line in Utica Avenue. So they paying their respect which they should throughout the 5 boroughs.

Maybe it's the display that drivers use to tell people that the bus is in service but not literally. :)

I remember someone on this forum, i think CurAke had a MCI with a B46 sign:

Nah it wasn't me it was Trainfan22 whom took pics of the MCI's with the B46 Limited signs on them!

i was in staten island all weekend and i been seeing castleton and yukon orion V buses with route B46 on them too. i noticed it when it said via UTICA AV. idk wats going on.

A B/O got stabbed last Monday....so in honor of his memory the B/O's are puttin the signs as B46 Limited Kings Plaza via Utica Av or Williamsburg Bridge Plaza via Utica Av

A B/O got stabbed last Monday....so in honor of his memory the B/O's are puttin the signs as B46 Limited Kings Plaza via Utica Av or Williamsburg Bridge Plaza via Utica Av

I was on the B26 Orion VII and the sign said...

DEKALB AV

VIA UTICA

LIMITED

I asked the driver what was the code for it and he said it was 4466.

I now know another code.

Archived