R33 Redbird at WP- 149th Street! CAUGHT!

mark1447

I dunno I think the MTA guys read all the forums and can pretty much figure out that the redbirds are loved so much that they do all these yard transfers and moves only to stir up publicity and whatnot cause they now we would talk about it like right now for example lol...either that or...or...wow...

...they could be testing them to perhaps run them in service I mean, why do they keep them anyway if there not garbage trains. Very strange I tell ya...

I dunno I think the MTA guys read all the forums and can pretty much figure out that the redbirds are loved so much that they do all these yard transfers and moves only to stir up publicity and whatnot cause they now we would talk about it like right now for example lol...either that or...or...wow...

...they could be testing them to perhaps run them in service I mean, why do they keep them anyway if there not garbage trains. Very strange I tell ya...

The (MTA) guys may read the forums but they don't CARE about what the railfans, or anybody else, thinks. Some of the cars have been painted for museum use, others are used on the refuse trains from time to time. There are some cars sitting in Unionport Yd and have been there for months. I know for a fact that Livonia Yd. in Brooklyn doesn't have any redbirds. The B division yards may have a few floating around, especially Coney Island and 207th St.

The (MTA) guys may read the forums but they don't CARE about what the railfans, or anybody else, thinks. Some of the cars have been painted for museum use, others are used on the refuse trains from time to time. There are some cars sitting in Unionport Yd and have been there for months. I know for a fact that Livonia Yd. in Brooklyn doesn't have any redbirds. The B division yards may have a few floating around, especially Coney Island and 207th St.

umm i dont think so.. Ive passed Union Port and that yard didnt had redbirds till last week.. There were work cars of course... The one that I saw from the Vid, and E180th must of been the one that i recentl saw at Union port

and wat does refuse trains mean?

Archived