(F) Train announcer on the R160A

mark1447

They're not used to hearing Dianne's voice. And they complain about it. Totally absurd.

I don't see the damn difference she makes announcements on the (2)....its just her voice is a lil different but is her. I don't know how they don't used to her voice b/c she say "This is Man-hattan bound (N) train" and say "This is a Coney Island bound (Q) train" and transfer announcements on the (E)(J)(M)(N)(Q)(W)(Z)....lawd!

I like when Charlie announces the transfers on the (2)(4)(5)(6).

Then idk why ppl on all of sudden don't like them!

Dianne in my opinion sounds better doing the announcements for the (2). That's all I have to say. But of the two (Jessica and Dianne) I definitely prefer Jessica.

I don't see the damn difference she makes announcements on the (2)....its just her voice is a lil different but is her. I don't know how they don't used to her voice b/c she say "This is Man-hattan bound (N) train" and say "This is a Coney Island bound (Q) train" and transfer announcements on the (E)(J)(M)(N)(Q)(W)(Z)....lawd!

They are not that alert, like you! :P All they care about is such a difference with the announcements.

thats true, but me personally, I love it on the (F)

Yeah, I know.

People don't realise that it is just another person doing it. How hard is it? How unadaptable can it be? It's just some announcement. Don't make a big deal out of it.

• 4 weeks later...
Catherine Cowdery does the announcements on the (D) if they ever R-160's....unsure who does the announcements on the (B) or (V) if they ever use R-160's!

I believe the one on the (V) is the same one on the (E), (N) ect...

As for the (B) idk

Oh. I like that Jessica lady announcements better than the other two ladies tho.

I like her on the (4) and (6) not on the (5)....they need to bring back the orginial announcer Melissa Kleiner on the (5)....she was way better....I like when the (2) and (5) train switch lines Jessica Ettinger-Gottesman and Dianne Thompson announcements are awesome!

The announcements on the (4) and (6) are the best, IINM. The woman on the (E) and (N) takes FOREVER.

This is............BRRRROOOOOADDDWWAAYYYYYY......

This is.........QUEEEEENS PLAAAAZA.......ttrrrrAAANNNSSFERRRRR is avAILable..?...too the (R)....................................................

.....and (V) trains!

This lady needs to get her act together! :mad:

The R160 (F) announcements are the best and most informative announcements of all the other NTT announcments. Besides the (W), the (F) clarrify either if it is running local and express. Yes, she sounds like she is rushing, but they are loud and clear. I actually think Dianne sounds better on the (F) than the (2). When the (5) is rerouted to Wakefeild/241 Street isn't she the one that says

"This is a Wakefeild/241 Street bound (5) local train" before Jessica says the next stop is....?

Although I like the announcements, I would rather have Jessica Ettinger do them. Question: Should the same person do the announcments for all individual lines?

Example

(1)(2)(3)-Dianne Thompsan

(4)(5)(6)-Jessica Ettinger

(7)<7>-Catherine Cowdery

(A)(C)(E)-Dianne Thompsan. etc etc???

The announcements on the (4) and (6) are the best, IINM. The woman on the (E) and (N) takes FOREVER.

This is............BRRRROOOOOADDDWWAAYYYYYY......

This is.........QUEEEEENS PLAAAAZA.......ttrrrrAAANNNSSFERRRRR is avAILable..?...too the (R)....................................................

.....and (V) trains!

This lady needs to get her act together! :mad:

Yeah, unlike the average New Yorker. To the rest of the country, New Yorkers are known to be fast talkers.

Archived