Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel The Cool

Forum Games Suggestion Forum

I think we should have a section called Forum games like where you posting games as long as it non rude gaming and like post counts do not raised in that section. And also if its ok with Harry we can talk bout games coming up soon. So what do you guys think?

It's a good idea and a bad one at the same time.

Good because we can just pass the time away there.

Bad because its spam (in a way), its going to contribute to a bigger database than normal and isn't this the reason why we have an arcade?

It's a good idea and a bad one at the same time.

Good because we can just pass the time away there.

Bad because its spam (in a way), its going to contribute to a bigger database than normal and isn't this the reason why we have an arcade?

Word, we have an arcade. Despite its limited variety, you can always kill time by going on some game site. And heck knows what kind of games people would post up? Gambling and betting? No........

We could have a subforum for game discussion.

How does the arcade work anyway? It says playing games has been disabled for my usergroup. IDK what that means.

That's odd. You should post in the Help Desk. I think Daniel had the same issue recently and Harry fixed. it. Probably just a little glitch.

That's odd. You should post in the Help Desk. I think Daniel had the same issue recently and Harry fixed. it. Probably just a little glitch.

I actully still have the same problem

Oh wow, really? :confused: I thought it was resolved. Did you reply to Harry? Cause he had said you should be all set..

I think it has to do with the group permissions for Senior Members.