Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R32 3838

R32's on the Sea Beach!!!!

I took some R32 pics on the Sea Beach, These are Rush Hour (R) Put - Ins:

S5031389-1.jpg

S5031384.jpg

S5031394.jpg

That's all for Now, I will post more whenever I get a chance

Nope, They come out of CI, Ave X is only for the (F), CI stores the (R) put-in sets and at the back of CI (when you are on the (D) or (N)) They store some (F) trains as well

Nope, They come out of CI, Ave X is only for the (F), CI stores the (R) put-in sets and at the back of CI (when you are on the (D) or (N)) They store some (F) trains as well

Oh I see. That does make sense.

Gee, I've yet to catch a R32 R this year.

1: Where do these put-ins start/end their trip at? (Something's telling me Whitehall.)

2: What time did you get these?

I see mostly R40M's/R42's nowadays there by 8th Avenue. One set was parked on the express track and then started moving, followed by another set coming from CI.

1: Where do these put-ins start/end their trip at? (Something's telling me Whitehall.)

According to the (R) schedule, there are two northbound PM rush trains that originate from 36th Street, at 4:00 and 4:20 PM. These are most likely the put-ins that use the Sea Beach express track.

There are no (R) put-ins scheduled to originate from Whitehall according to the timetable. It wouldn't make much sense as those trains would get in the way of the (W) terminating there.

According to the (R) schedule, there are two northbound PM rush trains that originate from 36th Street, at 4:00 and 4:20 PM. These are most likely the put-ins that use the Sea Beach express track.

There are no (R) put-ins scheduled to originate from Whitehall according to the timetable. It wouldn't make much sense as those trains would get in the way of the (W) terminating there.

You're right, I just checked the schedule. Thanks! And as for Whitehall, you're right again, it's Canal Street where most put-ins start for non-rush hour trains.