For Those Taking T/O test 6/6/09

Jah

Will you be taking or have you taken the June 6th train operator exam?  

1. 1. Will you be taking or have you taken the June 6th train operator exam?

I will be taking the T.O. Test at 10:00 am at the W.Carr J.H.S. at Francis-Lewis Blvd. and 17th Ave in Northern Queens. I am sure I will score high.

I've been a rail buff since I was 2 years old. I used to work as a block operator mostly in Penn Station for Amtrak. I'm a big L.I.R.R. fan as well.

I welcome responses to this message. And to all my fellow test-takers I wish you the best! Peace-out. Tabb Carter.(NYCT)

(MTA)i looked at other scores you have to get only1 or 2 wrong to get the postion of train operator this exam that was given to us all had the largest turnout in dcas history i guess due to the unemployment rate i took the opertunity to talk with many on line they did not know 3 yrs full time work exp or hs diploma i dont know whats up with that it explained it all i guess lots will figure they will have plenty of time before they are called by the way i hate that area 167 st guy brewer crack heads slim jimmed my car stole my gps and cds i forgot to hide it thats life these bastards broke into many cars from the test site there is some that are camping out vowed to find info on where there rims and tires went :mad:take care

(MTA) by the way i hate that area 167 st guy brewer crack heads slim jimmed my car stole my gps and cds i forgot to hide it thats life these bastards broke into many cars from the test site there is some that are camping out vowed to find info on where there rims and tires went :mad:take care

That neighborhood is complete shit, I saw alot of scumbags scoping out the area while I was waiting on line to take the test. I am not surprised peoples items were stolen. My mother used to work in that JHS 8 for years and she was always dealing with people messing with her car. I took public transport there because if you cant watch your car in that neighborhood some drug addict is going to defile it in some way or another. When I first got on line I was waiting in the C-Town parking lot and the derelicts that were there exchanging bottles looked like trouble.

(MTA)i looked at other scores you have to get only1 or 2 wrong to get the postion of train operator this exam that was given to us all had the largest turnout in dcas history i guess due to the unemployment rate i took the opertunity to talk with many on line they did not know 3 yrs full time work exp or hs diploma i dont know whats up with that it explained it all i guess lots will figure they will have plenty of time before they are called by the way i hate that area 167 st guy brewer crack heads slim jimmed my car stole my gps and cds i forgot to hide it thats life these bastards broke into many cars from the test site there is some that are camping out vowed to find info on where there rims and tires went :mad:take care

wow I'm sorry to hear that it didnt seem that shady over there where you had to lockup everything in your car.

Archived