So...who here watched cartoons?

Urbanfortitude

What about Dragon Ball Z?that was the best cartoon....Pokemon is the worst show....I remember that was the thing back in 1999.I remember when I was 9,kids collect thoses cards and trade them with their friends.It gotten so out of hand, the school have send letters to parent to make sure their child doesn't bring them.For some odd reason the grow ups call Pokemon ''Pokeman''lol

I love cartoons also.

Looney Tune

Scooby-Doo

Puppy named Scooby-Doo

Shaggy and Get A Clue

Batman

Superman

Sonic

Super Dog

Superman

Spiderman

Ghostbuster

Adventure of Ardsley and Ashley

Where in world is Camen Sandiego

Arthur

Go, Sandiego.

Dora the Explorer

Wonder Pet

Magic School Bus

Between the Lions

Sesame Street

Beauty and Beast

Cinderella

Pocohanntes

Pinoculio (puppet become boy with growing nose when he lies.)

Ariel (Mermaid)

Transformers

Sherlock Holmes from 20th Century

Teen Titans

Pinky & Brain

Tom & Jerry

Movie with real life mix

Who Framed Mr. Roger Rabbit

With Loney Tunes (I forgot title)

Enchanted

What about Dragon Ball Z?that was the best cartoon....Pokemon is the worst show....I remember that was the thing back in 1999.I remember when I was 9,kids collect thoses cards and trade them with their friends.It gotten so out of hand, the school have send letters to parent to make sure their child doesn't bring them.For some odd reason the grow ups call Pokemon ''Pokeman''lol

the pokemon game (the original red and blue) was the shizz back in 98 or so. EVERYONE had it, traded and battled. i was never into the tv show (or anime in general) as a kid, i liked me classic cartoons heh...but the pokemon games were big, then when they made more of them i lost interest within a year or so.

who remembers pogs?

DBZ stopped being good after Gohan defeated Cell. As for Pokemon I liked it up till the end of the Silver Conference. The games are still pretty good. But they've run the franchise into the ground with all these new creatures.

"You bet your sweet bippy!"

That's from Ed, Edd, n Eddy, definitely my favorite Cartoon Cartoon of the 2000s.

Let's see, I used to (and still do) watch Looney Tunes, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, the aforementioned Ed, Edd, n Eddy, Cow & Chicken, pretty much everything that Cartoon Network offered as of 2001. Then, Rugrats, As Told By Ginger, The Fairly OddParents, Spongebob, Recess, Doug and its first 4 seasons, Pokemon, Digimon & Yu-Gi-Oh!

Then there were some of the old ones like the Magic School Bus, the Mask, Tom & Jerry, more that I can't remember.

I still like cartoons, but I stick to those pretty much.

DBZ stopped being good after Gohan defeated Cell. As for Pokemon I liked it up till the end of the Silver Conference. The games are still pretty good. But they've run the franchise into the ground with all these new creatures.

The Cell and the Freezer saga were the best one...

My fav cartoons are: Lonney Tunes, Doug, Scooby-Doo, some old cartoons from the Boomerang Channel, The Jetsons, Flintstones, Pinky and The Brain, Animatics, Thundercats, Alvin and the Chipmucks, The Smurfs, Mighty Mouse, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and some other I can't remember from the top of my head!

Archived