MTA Allstar Lineup

Finally, I can take some better pics! I still have not purchased a new digital camera yet, but for right now, I think my EVO got the job done. These are my first test pics. Enjoy!

Note: MTAB #9750 was originally QSC #344, but after the takeover, I went MTA crazy. Now I could kick myself in the head because I want my QSC bus back.

IMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0079.jpg

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0087.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

IMAG0094.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

Nice collection ENY!

:tup:

i just have to ask: how did you get em??? where, how?? if i still lived in the city i probably would have a collection like that??? geez, i'm kinda jealous right now. makes me wanna get back on my collecting tip!

<6>

RTS 4902 and the 4 6000's were purchased. I added all the decals, and whitebacked my 6751 OG (that's really a NABI). I did all the rest myself. Two of them were originally RTS 04's from the Transit Museum. I turned those into 06 series and added the rear panels, fenders, logos, and exhaust pipes. I got the rest plain white from MCI.

How much fuel do you go thru in a day with that fleet?

None! Lol. These bad boys don't come out unless I'm working on them. Roadeo Fleet only! That's way to many buses to have out at once. Only for pics.

Cool! And that explains why some are 'personalized'.

All 24 of them will eventually be personalized. Representing 18 different TA, and BC depots, I've added everything to most of them. Some still need work. I pull them out maybe twice a year for maintenance. It's been a hobby for about 21 years now, which includes a fleet of 32 Road Camps Flxibles, and my Command New Look.

Nice pics :tup:

Come predictaball and give me the scores of the mta allstar game! Predictaball says...RTS 7 Orion V 2! Fly away mta alstar game and predictaball too, until next time, I'm Scott Clark with sports! LOL

Its too bad companies like Sword or First gear who make immaculate 1:50 or 1:32 scale trucks or construction machinery cannot make a replica of the popular rts or any other type of bus. I would deffinetly law down some bucks for a real detailed model like that.

Its too bad companies like Sword or First gear who make immaculate 1:50 or 1:32 scale trucks or construction machinery cannot make a replica of the popular rts or any other type of bus. I would deffinetly law down some bucks for a real detailed model like that.

So would I! I'm actually going to start customizing RTS, and MCI models again for people real soon. I also have a couple other projects in the works for some other models as well.

see, i've always dreamed of having a collection of yours. i've had a few piggy bank RTS, and MCI coach buses, made up my own destination signs, and the whole nine. i wanna start up my collection again, possibly get some trains in there too. teach me your secret!!!!!!! lol

<6>

So would I! I'm actually going to start customizing RTS, and MCI models again for people real soon. I also have a couple other projects in the works for some other models as well.

Ok. So Within the next few weeks, here on NYCTF we will be starting to sell Model Buses. EVerything is still pending but we are count who and who want buses.

Here is the process:

Step 1:

You place here order

Step 2: Me And Oscar (akaMTAbx36) make a paper model that the model bus is based off of.

Step 3: The model bus is made and the payment process will begin.

NOTE: All other paper bus makers are NOT NOT NOT NOT to make the paper models for the model buses. This is between Me, Oscar and Dante.

Prices:

Blank GMC RTS Buses : $12

Customized GMC RTS Buses : $15-35

Blank TMC Porkchop Windows RTS Buses: $15

Customized TMC Porkchops Window RTS Buses: $15-40

Blank Novabus RTS buses :$20

Customized Novabus RTS Buses: $20-40

CNG Added - $5

HEV Added - $5

Fictional Models are an extra $5.

We will also sell D4500s but those prices were not determined yet.

Start making up your orders. A new sub forum will be made to take them! This post is only an attempt to gauge the demand for model buses. We will offer top quality buses at a fraction of the prices found anywhere else online or otherwise. Let us know if you are interested!!

Ok. So Within the next few weeks, here on NYCTF we will be starting to sell Model Buses. EVerything is still pending but we are count who and who want buses.

Here is the process:

Step 1:

You place here order

Step 2: Me And Oscar (akaMTAbx36) make a paper model that the model bus is based off of.

Step 3: The model bus is made and the payment process will begin.

NOTE: All other paper bus makers are NOT NOT NOT NOT to make the paper models for the model buses. This is between Me, Oscar and Dante.

Prices:

Blank GMC RTS Buses : $12

Customized GMC RTS Buses : $15-35

Blank TMC Porkchop Windows RTS Buses: $15

Customized TMC Porkchops Window RTS Buses: $15-40

Blank Novabus RTS buses :$20

Customized Novabus RTS Buses: $20-40

CNG Added - $5

HEV Added - $5

Fictional Models are an extra $5.

We will also sell D4500s but those prices were not determined yet.

Start making up your orders. A new sub forum will be made to take them! This post is only an attempt to gauge the demand for model buses. We will offer top quality buses at a fraction of the prices found anywhere else online or otherwise. Let us know if you are interested!!

Are you kidding me? How do you think your going to collect payment? thru my cc information?

Archived